Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eFestivals

Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Levellers, would fit at Bella. Not my cuppa but sure some of my mates would like it.

Reef have also reformed so there might be a possibility there as they are only playing six gigs.

The Pop Cop is running a competition to find the Best Scottish music photo of 2009 and the first prize is a pair of Belladrum tickets. If you're interested in entering you can check out all the details here. Just thought I'd share that with you. :P

Would anyone else want to see Los Campisinos! there? They would be good for Belladrum ( i mean, just look at Aberfeldys reception this year) and they have a new album in Febuary. If you wanna hate on them then im ok :P:

Would anyone else want to see Los Campisinos! there? They would be good for Belladrum ( i mean, just look at Aberfeldys reception this year) and they have a new album in Febuary. If you wanna hate on them then im ok :P:

Definitely +1 for Los Campesinos. Great live and I reckon they'd be into the Belladrum set up.

I'll also back the shouts for The Charlatans or Manics for the Saturday headline slot. Throw in Slow Club, and Mumford and Sons while we're at it........ happy days :P

Anyone any news on any aspect of this, line up hints, message board or ticket sales????

We want to get our tickets now, now, now!

I find it wierd that there is no sale until february.

On a very simple level 1000 sold tickets at £65 a pop equals well £65,000. Now put that in a bank (always risky) and you get interest. (ok very little) If people can think of a reason not to do this then let me know.

On the band list I would say that I have in the past paid well more than the entrance to tartan heart to see the manics and would gladly fork out for that.

Is the line up announcement not normally until mid April ??

Tickets were never off sale last year if I remember correctly

Sorry Red Day, I meant April when bands announced last year.

And you are correct again in saying they were never off sale last year.

I find it a bit strange that they could be selling them now with some willing buyers, but no word yet.

Should we be concerned for 2010?? :P

Sorry Red Day, I meant April when bands announced last year.

And you are correct again in saying they were never off sale last year.

I find it a bit strange that they could be selling them now with some willing buyers, but no word yet.

Should we be concerned for 2010?? :P

Ooo! Ive got a good headline shout. MGMT! Would be great and suit Belladrum in some profound way :P . What do u think?

I'm kinda getting where you're coming from - with Friday night usually headlined by a contemporary band like MGMT and an older one for Saturday - but I'm not sure they have enough in the locker to keep everyone interested for a headline set?

I never thought I'd say this but I think Paulo Nutini would work on Friday night - as I risk being shot down in flames...... :P

I'm kinda getting where you're coming from - with Friday night usually headlined by a contemporary band like MGMT and an older one for Saturday - but I'm not sure they have enough in the locker to keep everyone interested for a headline set?

I never thought I'd say this but I think Paulo Nutini would work on Friday night - as I risk being shot down in flames...... :P

You and I are never going to agree Red Day, Paolo would be fab for Bella!

Also, I hear Prefab Sprout are back on the go, I would quite like to see them maybe in a tent, Paddy McAloon looks more like he should be a member of ZZ Top these days!