When did you Order..When did you recieve EMAIL confirmation.

Guest XIV

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only on-line from about 12:45 to 12:55 when after 10 mins of persistence I got order thru. I got the box at the end confirming my order.

Now coming up to 7pm and still no sign of email confirmation, AND i keep checking my junk mail just in case. :D

Ordered 9.35. No email all day - but just noticed summat in my inbox and got this;

Dear Sir.

Miss. Miss. Jessica Hammed.I have a profiling amount of $7.5 Million Dollars deposited with A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE, I write to solicit for your partnership towards the transfer of the above quoted funds into your designated bank account for the purpose of investment in your country or any part of the globe.This is a legitimate business. I will give you details upon the receipt

of your response.

1) YOUR FULL NAME: ___________________________

2) YOUR ADDRESS:_______________________________

3) YOUR TEL NUMBER:________________________

4) YOUR FAX NUMBER: __________________________

5) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of

Residence:_____________________

6) YOUR Age:__________________________

Miss.Jessica Hamme

So, no news on the Glastonbury front, but on the plus side I am about to become fabulously wealthy.

11 hours and 10 mins after booking, my confirmation e mail came through. It's now been printed and nailed to the kitchen wall with 4 very big, very shiny, : f***off nails. Get in.......let the debates begin!!!!!!

:D

is this a record ?

i ordered my tickets at 09:35 and have just received my confirmation email at 21:25... (panic over !)

can anyone else do better than that ??

(in previous years the email has come through in a couple for hours...so what went wrong this year ??)