Next years headlines?

Guest tweemo freak

I think it will be Blink 182 on the Friday, My Chemical Romance on the Saturday and System Of a Down {if the reformation rumours are true} on the Sunday. They will also probably get Biffy Clyro but not headlining and if System don't play it will be Mettalica. Wow if they got that it really would wanna go and they might cos i based the list on current renunions and new albums.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

like hell they're gonna put MCR on headlining again so soon! only bands that'd headline again so rapidly are pretty much Maiden or Metallica to be honest... after coming up on a winner this year i reckon they're gonna have cash in hand for some good names, not that sorry shower of emo turd. god, that felt good to say, its been too long! :O

like hell they're gonna put MCR on headlining again so soon! only bands that'd headline again so rapidly are pretty much Maiden or Metallica to be honest... after coming up on a winner this year i reckon they're gonna have cash in hand for some good names, not that sorry shower of emo turd. god, that felt good to say, its been too long! :P
Edited by Bad Girl

I reckon after the success of this year there'll definately be a classic rock day again, can't see any of the above headlining such a day, but I do think they're reasonable shouts. 2 of them and Deep Purple or the like would make sense.

Just out of interest are Rammstein really considered headliner material? Last tour they were just playing academy shows (I believe) and they haven't done much since! I'm not disputing that it would be awesome and epic, but surely they wouldn't be too big for the second stage if (eg) Blink 182 headlined the main!

I can't help but feel people are overestimating the popularity of an act whose songs aren't even in English!

:O

I reckon after the success of this year there'll definately be a classic rock day again, can't see any of the above headlining such a day, but I do think they're reasonable shouts. 2 of them and Deep Purple or the like would make sense.

Just out of interest are Rammstein really considered headliner material? Last tour they were just playing academy shows (I believe) and they haven't done much since! I'm not disputing that it would be awesome and epic, but surely they wouldn't be too big for the second stage if (eg) Blink 182 headlined the main!

I can't help but feel people are overestimating the popularity of an act whose songs aren't even in English!

:O