Its time to let go.....

Guest The Shings

Numerically, you are absolutely correct.

There are more people complaining about the complaints, than there are complaining about non-complaints...

At the end of the day, y'all just love complaining! ;)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, but you are just bang out of order about that.

I f**king hate it when people complain about my complaining about the initial complaints.

I think one thing we have all learnt from this messy thread is that LRW actually knows a fair amount more than us about the festival, and about life in general, and that we should take more notice of what he says in future.

Back to the stewards with their 'keep left'.

I'll gladly take that over the crushes of yesteryear. They were no fun at all to be in, and if allowed to continue, someone would eventually have died.

They were happening as recently as 2007. I'm glad to see the back of them.

Back to the stewards with their 'keep left'.

I'll gladly take that over the crushes of yesteryear. They were no fun at all to be in, and if allowed to continue, someone would eventually have died.

They were happening as recently as 2007. I'm glad to see the back of them.

I know more about drugs than an average user like yourself my friend. Its comes with studying pharmacy. They crap you put in your body aint drugs, its no more drugs that snorting a line of Bold 2 in 1. I think your the ignorant one. Just because you munched a couple of mushies at the stone circle doesnt make you an expert.

Do you often have an apostrophe embargo whilst trying to paint other people as ignorant?

You say that I am "an average drugs user".

You say I 'munched a couple of mushies at the stone circle".

You are speaking with such great knowledge, not about drugs, but about me.

Perhaps you would like to write my autobiography, since you know so much about me?

Once again, you preach from your mountain of ignorance!!!!

All hail the empty-headed king! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Idiot.

Looks like someone has their heroin needle in a twist.

I would think that I would be of higher intellect than someone who has ravaged their brain and their body with drug use. You need to talk to FRANK as you are obviously of an opinion that drugs are fine, an opinion that continues to fuel worldwide crime in places like Columbia, Mexico and indeed your own doorstep. Hmmmm, wonder how many people had to die for your quick fix? You are blinkered my friend. Take a look at the big picture rather than your own selfish vices.

Looks like someone has their heroin needle in a twist.

I would think that I would be of higher intellect than someone who has ravaged their brain and their body with drug use. You need to talk to FRANK as you are obviously of an opinion that drugs are fine, an opinion that continues to fuel worldwide crime in places like Columbia, Mexico and indeed your own doorstep. Hmmmm, wonder how many people had to die for your quick fix? You are blinkered my friend. Take a look at the big picture rather than your own selfish vices.