BBC Rubbish Coverage

Guest odonelr11

I was just watching and they played Warrior's Dance and an interview with Keith, Max and Liam is it? which was nice but I was hoping they had them getting the crowd to sit down :D

Also my V+ failed to record Madness and can't find it on iplayer anyone know what day it was shown??

Ive just watched Sundays on TV on Demand on Virgin. And they played a few from Prodigy, Breather And Firestarter I think.

They never showed Blur - Tender, which I'm bit gutted about. Or even the crowd singing it before each encore, which was even better.

Some of them acts you just want to re-live on your screen while being there. I would love to watch the full set for Prodigy again, however we only get 13 minutes on the site (sod a highlights package), no Q-Tip either who I thought was great.

Just a shame since it was a fantastic set.

f**k it, who cares about the BBC coverage, I was there, experiencing it. Reducing it to something on your telly is never going to work, it's for people who couldn't get themselves there, I was having the time of my life on a sunny farm in somerset, I'm not really going to give a toss what the BBC decides to show to people sat at home on a Saturday night.

If the BBC arent showing a full set of Blur, Bruce or Neil Young, it is not their fault.

What i found annoying was driving back listening to radio 1

"someone has texted in asking for some bruce springsteen, sorry we arent going to play that!" followed by Zane Lowe doing his best to pretend he was John Peel and ignoring the fact completely that Springsteen even played the festival. Instead proclaiming x and y and z and everything else, was so absolutely incredible.

Ive just watched Sundays on TV on Demand on Virgin. And they played a few from Prodigy, Breather And Firestarter I think.

They never showed Blur - Tender, which I'm bit gutted about. Or even the crowd singing it before each encore, which was even better.