• The greatest ever
    • Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Terrible
    • The worst ever
    • Didn't watch him

I thought he was good. stayed until Outlaw Pete i think... The sound near the front was terrible imo. I was having a pretty shit day by then though. Had been hit in the back of the neck by a juggling ball during kasabian. Not to mention being painfully dehydrated.. but hey

f**king teenage chavs! :)

I voted excellent , I was not a fan before but wow he blew me away , held me for the whole performance ,rarely seen anyone put so much into a performance , if only he hadn't spoilt it with all the building a house bull crap . But apart from that was topping .

Still not a patch on blur though Being on the barrier seeing the smiles on Damon graham and alex faces beaming like that cat that got every drop of cream ever produced , whilst playing the soundtrack to my youth ! Perfect end to a perfect festival !!!!!!!

Well that turned out longer than I thought

I voted poor. I wasn't a fan beforehand but I did like a few of his songs. I was about 3/4 up the hill and left after about 1 1/2 because I was bored. I wasn't alone, there were quite a few people leaving.

I didn't recognise anything until Because The Night!

I think it was a mistake giving him that amount of time to play, a lot of the songs he played would have been unknown to the majority of the audience. Only serious Bruce fans will have appreciated all the songs he sang.

His playlist was obviously for a Bruce Springsteen audience and not for a festival audience - that's where he went wrong in my opinion.

Seems Neil's 'survey' seems inaccurate so far!

My survey was accurate for the people surveyed. :lol:

I never claimed that the results I got would be replicated across the whole crowd.

Plus, this thread is most likely to attract people with a liking for Springsteen anyhow (just via it's title), so the results of this poll are as likely to be as skewed as my own survey was.

Watched some footage for the first time last night. I know it's not as good as being there, but what the hell was the fuss about?

Very bland indeed. I voted poor.

People who dont like him just say hes terrible without really taking notice I think.

He was amazing, nobody works a crowd like that, at 59 years old, If I look that good at 50, I will be a happy man, and Lily will be a happy woman.

Edited by Lily Is The Princess