You know you're at Glastonbury when...

Guest Joshuwarr

- You hear the unzipping of your friend/neighbours tent in the early morning and the distant blaring of music and soundsystems begin.

- The slamming of metal doors on the longdrops start ringing.

- The crackle of the radio at Worthy FM starts tuning in.

- A slight pitter patter of rain dances on the skin of your tent and slides down like the revellers down the mud hills.

any other "YKYAGW..."s?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was coming in here to say the banging of metal of the longdrops.

Guess another is the big cheers when the sun comes.

I also love it when you're lying in your tent and someone walks past talking and you get about 2 lines of their conversation, it can be quite funny working out what they're on about.

Was coming in here to say the banging of metal of the longdrops.

Guess another is the big cheers when the sun comes.

I also love it when you're lying in your tent and someone walks past talking and you get about 2 lines of their conversation, it can be quite funny working out what they're on about.

Bolting to the longdrops after only the second Hot & Spicy...damn those fruit acids and my sensitive stomach! :lol:

Some odd item of headwear/footwear/bodywear* you see in a stall suddenly seems like a good idea, even though you wouldn't be seen dead in it for the other 51 weekends of the year!

*delete as applicable, or not, up to you really.

When you are woken up by them testing the sound on the Pyramid Stage !

Please keep it down , 40,000 watts need not be noisey !!

:)

Oh and watching them set the stage up at 3.00am on Other Stage - cos its interesting !!!!!

How much pleasure can you get seeing road crew wandering around on stage looking at things !

:lol:

You realise it's the bloody Camp Crew that keep moving your tent every time you turn your back.

You are eating cauliflower curry for breakfast at 6am after it got dark for about 10 minutes when you popped down to Shangri La for a bimble after the last band.

You take new people to permaculture and get excited AGAIN about the bumble bee oven.

Yes...enjoying soundchecks...my fave being the Glade 04 when they looped the best bit out of Song if Life by Leftfield for about 3 hours nonstop! No complaints for me!

Being able to hear what is on in the markets from Park Home cos of the sound ricochet against the fence and then contemplating whether you can get to the Radio 1 stage before Papua New Guinea finishes! OK...not there anymore but was fun when you could!

You take new people to permaculture and get excited AGAIN about the bumble bee oven.

WHAT? Where? Am a super regular visitor to PC garden...never seen a Bee Oven? Found the pakora stall next door but not a kitchen run by yellow and black insects! :)
Edited by DaveMac