I'm going to MAKE my friends see..

Guest cheesey_toastie

What is the one band / act / performance that you are going to force your friends and insist they trust you on.

Some of my more notable successes have been getting everyone out of bed for the Darkness, treking to see Rolf Harris (which stage was it, the Accoustic?), Lightspeed Champion in the Gradiuan Lounge, Band of Horses at the John Peel, Magic Numbers at the John Peel...

Other than Emmy the Great this year, I haven't spotted any little gems - any suggestions folks?

What is the one band / act / performance that you are going to force your friends and insist they trust you on.

Some of my more notable successes have been getting everyone out of bed for the Darkness, treking to see Rolf Harris (which stage was it, the Accoustic?), Lightspeed Champion in the Gradiuan Lounge, Band of Horses at the John Peel, Magic Numbers at the John Peel...

Other than Emmy the Great this year, I haven't spotted any little gems - any suggestions folks?

OK - I think we can all see I deliberately over egged the MAKE my friends see something question. I'm not frog marching them around the site! It's glasto - besides if I waited for my friends to finish beers, pack up chairs, put down bacon butties, collect their belongings and go to the loo each time I'd have no glasto left!

I love this board and the anger from mis-interpretation of posts. I wondered if the 200 posts comment was suggesting that I had a cheek in creating a topic without having posted 200 posts!!??

Blue Roses was a good call - I see them supporting Emmy the Great in Manchester, very rare a support act nearly upstages the main event!