'Invaders Must Die'

'Diesel Power'

'Omen'

'Run With the Wolves'

'Voodoo People'

'Out Of Space'

'Smack My Bitch Up'

'Take Me to the Hospital'

Is this the full setlist from IOW09? Can anyone confirm? There doesnt seem to be any of howlett's breaks etc.

12 tracks though? :lol:

Well unless they maintain eye contact with me from start to finish I will be mightily pissed off and they can stick their gig up their firestarting arses.

or

I will be bopping about like a loon and couldn't give a shit where they are looking as long as they mash the place up.

Well unless they maintain eye contact with me from start to finish I will be mightily pissed off and they can stick their gig up their firestarting arses.

or

I will be bopping about like a loon and couldn't give a shit where they are looking as long as they mash the place up.

that wasnt my point....they looked distracted, and fluffed up 2 or 3 "lines" last night by messing around with them, the other stage doesnt have 3 million cameras on the stage though so shouldnt really be the same......maybe its more of a reflection on the IOW festival rather than prodigy.

+1

...and they had the amusing Sphere

However in those days the sound system at the Pyramid (or non-pyramid as it was that year?) kicked arse - these days it seems about half as powerful - particularly in the Bass department. Pisses me off to be honest - need my head in a Bassbin to get the required effect these days.

i want to see Blur, but realllly i only want to hear song 2, and hope that he will play gorillaz, which he wont ;)

seen prodigy twice, both times they were VERY good, so i'm gonna guess that a headlining other stage slot is gonna send me to outer space :D

Ive seen The Prodigy a good few times (each time ace) but ive always wondered what the hell does Keith Flint actually contribute to the cause ;) ??? I mean he`s obviously just there for "Firestarter" and "Breathe" but the rest of the time he just prances about stage doing basically fuuuuuuuck all :D and the screaming down the mic from Maxim actually gets prettt damn annoying. I think im mayby gonna give em a miss for something else at Glasto but we`l see.

Oh and looking at their Tracklisting from Isle Of Shite they aint really throwing down that many of the old classics, i presume they`l get alot longer at Glasto so mayby they`l chuck in more.

Ive seen The Prodigy a good few times (each time ace) but ive always wondered what the hell does Keith Flint actually contribute to the cause :D ??? I mean he`s obviously just there for "Firestarter" and "Breathe" but the rest of the time he just prances about stage doing basically fuuuuuuuck all ;) and the screaming down the mic from Maxim actually gets prettt damn annoying. I think im mayby gonna give em a miss for something else at Glasto but we`l see.

Oh and looking at their Tracklisting from Isle Of Shite they aint really throwing down that many of the old classics, i presume they`l get alot longer at Glasto so mayby they`l chuck in more.

spose, but i was getting paid an extremly vast amount sum of money i certainly wouldnt be concentrating on cameras, but i spose there is two of them, i think they must do it in turns,

they are on itv2 now for teh next 20 mins and again on itv 2 plus one in about 50 mins

i would have reacted a bit more if i hadnt noticed you seen the real pippettes in 2006, i seen them on that tour in belfast....they did go a bit wrong

edit, i noticed you actually seen them in 2008, if you liked that, two years previously with more of the orignal members you would have had a blast, i know they arent exactly groundbreaking but they are good fun

+1

...and they had the amusing Sphere

However in those days the sound system at the Pyramid (or non-pyramid as it was that year?) kicked arse - these days it seems about half as powerful - particularly in the Bass department. Pisses me off to be honest - need my head in a Bassbin to get the required effect these days.