Welcome one and all...TO THIS YEAR'S EFEST MEETS!

Guest LusciousLucy

Yes I have a better idea. Instead of 'bundling' over, we could dance over and shout stuff.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really stupid - only just realised that people post on these 'pinned threads'... I don't know it's only thaken me three years to notice :D

Anyway, shall hopefully see you at the Cider Bus x

I'm really stupid - only just realised that people post on these 'pinned threads'... I don't know it's only thaken me three years to notice :D

Anyway, shall hopefully see you at the Cider Bus x

Edited by LusciousLucy

Oh hunny...but I will admit...it took me a while to to realise too...you are not alone. GM only found out you can clicky on people's names and your own and have fun and games using that tool too! They are a BLUE for a reason!!! :D

Oh hunny...but I will admit...it took me a while to to realise too...you are not alone. GM only found out you can clicky on people's names and your own and have fun and games using that tool too! They are a BLUE for a reason!!! :lol:

Im getting the 18:01 train to castle cary today! Off to site, very exited. Will see you all by the cider bus!

Is that 18:01 from Paddington or Reading? (Im getting the 18:01 from Reading).

Hey folks...

picture of the flag you need to be looking for to find us at the Cider Bus has been added to the first post! Look carefully in the crowd...you might spot Neil, Paul, Karlhippy, me and many other Emesstival reprobates...it will also give you an idea of the sort of crowds you will encounter...just dont be scared and just head over to the flag and we will be nearby with a hug, a badge and a clipboard! Well Neil wont :P but me, Rufus and the Mongrel will! :P

See you next Wednesday lovelies xxx

last chance to order eFestivals goodies to have them delivered to you before the festival!

Any orders placed before 2pm tomorrow will be posted tomorrow, and should be delivered by Monday (as long as the posties are doing their bit properly).

eFestivals t-shirts, hoodies, fleeces & hats

Hi all

Ive only recently discovered this amazing community of efesters. you've all really helped me quench my thirst for all things Glasto.

I bought my efest t-shirt this morning, hopefully it will arrive in time.

Cant wait for my first cider with you ;)

Hi all

Ive only recently discovered this amazing community of efesters. you've all really helped me quench my thirst for all things Glasto.

Cant wait for my first cider with you B)

Hi all

Cant wait for my first cider with you :lol:

For sacrificial burnings of Glasto Efestival Virgins please apply to:

Pennards Hill

Worthy Farm

Pilton

Zummerzet!

Hey...we got to keep warm somehow! :huh::ph34r:

That would be me then! im coming down as a third wheel and have filled my car with random people i've never met.

I'm tempted to come along to one of your meets but you're all so scary!