Welcome one and all...TO THIS YEAR'S EFEST MEETS!

Guest LusciousLucy

One thing is for sure...it isnt painful...well it is if you drink too much Hot & Spicy...which might I add is one of the steps to Glastocisation! :lol:

It begins as you cross the threshold...

your eyes are finally opened to what life is actually all about...

life will never ever be the same...

you will never ever be the same...

look forward to seeing you Monday morning...bring ya cossie! You are getting wet!!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the Triangular Camp this year - how could I not be after everyone was so nice to me last year? I promise not to make a speech this year though - one of this years virgins can have that honour.

Oh that baptism last year was pefect wasnt it?

GM...the shining example of what can happen when you arrive a Glasto virgin, on your own and camp up at the Triangle!!!

Arrived a meek, shy, first timer unsure of what to do and see...by Monday morning having spent 5 days in the company of Chocky, Dave, Aly and Paul...was eating his face off, bought the rest of me stash, had successfully worked his way through a new festy hat per day, I seem to recall pink sunnies may have also been involved and noone could get the Burrowhill cup out of his dirty paws for love nor money!

See kids...this too can happen to you!!! Come join the merriment at Glasto!

If I had pics I would post em!!!

For all Glastocisms...please refer to Early Morning Meet CT on Monday morning...I am even bringing a paddling pool! :D

I am not joking...about ANY of the above! :D

It's all true but I dont remeber the Burrow Hill incident :D

The Glasses were fluro green and shall be coming with me this year along with my blue and red jester hat.

Might try my hand at glastocising this year, any volunteers?

But being glastocised does give rise to the 'why can't life always be like this/why cant we just live here' effect, which is the biggest Glasto Clique ever if I remeber my training correctly :D

but we do try our damndest to make sure noone feels left out and feels very welcome to join in with everything both in person at the G and here on the boards too. :D

And now back to the talk of those secret handshakes needed to gain access to ! :D

Thats the great thing about this place, chat to people on here throught the year, then meet up together either for the 1st time or the 20th time in a field in somerset, and it makes no difference. Everyone is there for the same reason...to have a good time, regardless of how you want to do it.

I cant wait to see those again who I met last year, and meeting new peeps, coz thats what its all about.

Good decision. It's a wonderful journey of progression from 'newbie' to 'glastocised' that has many interesting and magical stops along the way. is where it's at, you're never the same again after camping with the residents of the sacred triangle. Truly life changing (please excuse yet another glasto clique) :D

I now have my fluro jacket thing. This is the most organised I've ever been. I actually have 2 things together ready to be packed!

all the t-shirts and hoodies ordered since late Friday have been posted today. ;)

Any more for any more? All orders made between now and Friday lunchtime will be posted first-class either the day of order or the next day (those ordered before Friday lunchtime will be posted Friday afternoon).

eFestivals t-shirts, hoodies, fleeces & hats