Welcome one and all...TO THIS YEAR'S EFEST MEETS!

Guest LusciousLucy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to check there were no psycho's in the group before turning up. Plus, gives people a chance to do a bit of flirting before hand.

Well what an organized bunch we are this year.

Lucy, I think you deserve a very big pat on the back for this!

I'll be there for a few of these, C.T opening traffic permitting, World Cup, Cider Bus and Stone Circle. Now that a busy day Wednesday, think I'll needsomething special to recover over the next few days.

Ooooooooh I know.... The best festival in the world, that will keep me going after that kind of busy day!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

took me 5 minutes to start it off last year :lol:

Thank you Lucy!

Where have I been for the past month or so (I had to ween myself off the boards because I was staying up too late and being too tired to work the next day!), came back on today, and what a lovely welcome "home".

Can't wait to see you again. And I'll try to be less timid at the meet this year! :lol:

After you all got me into Brothers last year, I'm curious why there isn't a meet at the Brothers Bar too... Or do we stop off there on the way to and from all the other meets?! :)

I'm glad you finally admitted it! Dont want anyone thinking you arent like that do we?!

Nice one on the list anyway Lucy, good to see it all down for everyone to see.

Can I recommend anyone coming to a meet for the 1st time to head to the riflemans on tues night, at least then you'll know a few faces, and maybe a few names for the cider bus meet.

I will def be at riflemans, camping at CT, glasto world cup (playing for england!), cider bus, real ale meet on thurs.

Here's to another fantastic festival! Last year was my best yet...lets see if this year can better it...its looking like it and I hope so.

I think partly the reason why we dont meet at the Brothers Bar anymore is its just too damn busy and the queues too long. In days of yore, when it wasnt anywhere near the scale of the behemoth it is these days, the meets were held in the Jazz Field...and hey... Neil...you remember when you used to give a free beer to anyone in an Efests tee... :D:unsure:

well as you may have noticed since about 04...Glasto has got just a tad bigger and things like that just aren't feasible anymore. The Cider Bus on the other hand, is very well designed, the bar is so big and long there is never a long queue (partly cos everyone else seems to be over at the Brothers Bar stood in a queue!!!)

There are other reasons as well but aint going to go into that...and besides...the Bus is lovely, easy to find, pretty much our recognised home these days and as proven this year by noone actually asking about 'When and where are the meets?' as usually happens for weeks before the Big G...that has partly proven than we all KNOW that we are going to be heading there regardless...

just needed officiality like this lovely pinned thread (ta Efestivals btw for that) for you all to know where to go.

And remember you dont have to show up...it's just highly recommended...and make sure you go get your Efest tee shirts in time...very quick turnaround indeedy!

Peace xxx

No effort..just 10mins on a pooter and weeks of waiting for the right time to launch! :unsure: And a whole lot of love for you all :D

Sounds great fun :unsure:

Although i haven't really posted on here...or got to know anyone on here....yet!.. I would love to attend some of the meets:) as they sound like great fun :D

Myself, my son, my OH and his mate are all glasto newbies ...and can't wait :) Not sure we will get there in time for the footall though :) as we are coming from doncaster,setting off from here bout 8 weds morn....We will def make the cider bus meet though :)

I guess i better go get me some t.shirts B)

...Iam soooo excited!!!...I just can't wait B)

ohh another wednesday night in the silent disco till 5am again?? would be rude not to!