Muse on the Park Stage?

Guest bealster

So im enjoying my usual sunday night in whrn my phone goes and its my friend claiming to have heard that Emily Eavis has a "secret act for friday night that she cant announce until the last minute due to health and safety issues".

I asked him who he thinks it could be, and he then caused me to liteally spit my tea out all over the room when he said "oh some band called Muse" knowing how much I looove them!

Apparently they have also said somewhere that they are starting their schedule of touring with a "low key gig on fri 26th June"

Sooo does anyone anywhere know if this is utter bull or complete truth?

If its true then this would be a-mazing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So im enjoying my usual sunday night in whrn my phone goes and its my friend claiming to have heard that Emily Eavis has a "secret act for friday night that she cant announce until the last minute due to health and safety issues".

I asked him who he thinks it could be, and he then caused me to liteally spit my tea out all over the room when he said "oh some band called Muse" knowing how much I looove them!

Apparently they have also said somewhere that they are starting their schedule of touring with a "low key gig on fri 26th June"

Sooo does anyone anywhere know if this is utter bull or complete truth?

If its true then this would be a-mazing.

looking at the park schedule for friday night it has special guests stated for mid afternoon and what looks to be about 7pm. That would be great if it happened but im assuming they would rejig the schedule to give them a later slot if they actually played

I reckon the rumour has been put about by all the traders in the Park area.

My guess is the water seller , think about it 60,000 people waiting around on a hot day for hours and

hours.

:D

Reminds me of last year !

My mate who did not go , texted me to say "Franz Ferdinand are gonna do a secret set on The Park Stage ! "

I texted back saying "So fkn what ! ! "

:D

Thing is.... all this "My mate said..." usually comes true doesnt it, it was said about Prodigy said about Kasabian and people called bullshit.

I dont really like Muse, but I would love to throw it in the faces of my friends who are going to Leeds, so lets cross our fingers that it happens.

How likely is it though that a band that big would play a gig that small, and I don't mean the hugeness of their following - I mean that usually they have epic sets, lights etc?

Would love it if it was true but I am just not sure how it would work?

:(