Mike99 whats the deal

Guest mike99

Should i saty or should i go  

281 members have voted

1. 1. if u think i should leave

• yes
    • no

I voted stay Mike99! :P

Some of his thread aren't really useful or have been done before but in the past week or so he's got abuse for starting a thread about:

1 - The deadline for refunded tickets (useful for some people no doubt).

2 - That tickets would start being sent out this week.

Pretty unwarranted in my opinion. :D

Though this thread is slightly attention seeking and if it's been done before then that is a bit of a poor show. <_<

Still not quite a robert though (for TITP forum users) :P

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wudnt worry about it mate, I got it aswell when I talked about Lily.

Then as soon as I posted something normal, It was Lily is this, and Lily is that, it will blow over.

Oh FFS does it really matter Mike? If you want to stay, stay (but try not to post so much crap!). If you want to leave then go. As someone has already pointed out you did exactly the same thing last year.

I have often read some of Mike99's threads, ok some of them may be a little unecessary, but theres no need to act like absolute t***s to him is there. Some of the stuff i have read has been very harsh when all he is doing is trying to give people some info. He shouldnt be bullied into leaving.

Heya Mike,

I didn't vote in your poll because I think that if you feel like you want to leave then you should leave, don't let any others decide for you because that would make you feel even more shit.

I do think that you arn't really doing yourself any favours with this thread, because alot of people will think it is attention seeking. I find most of your threads very helpfull, some people would be dumb enough to forget that the tickets go off sale in a week etc. I think it is really harsh how some people just completely rip the piss out of you when you make ur threads, and some of the things that they say are really harsh. For all the people that take the piss out of Mike99, This forum says that it's a place to experience the glasto spirit all year round, and to be honest with you, bullying somebody on an internet forum isn't really the glasto spirit.

A word of advice for you mike: Try posting things in your own words, not copying and pasting things from various websites, because your posts do come across as a bit lazy at times.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Heya Mike,

I didn't vote in your poll because I think that if you feel like you want to leave then you should leave, don't let any others decide for you because that would make you feel even more shit.

I do think that you arn't really doing yourself any favours with this thread, because alot of people will think it is attention seeking. I find most of your threads very helpfull, some people would be dumb enough to forget that the tickets go off sale in a week etc. I think it is really harsh how some people just completely rip the piss out of you when you make ur threads, and some of the things that they say are really harsh. For all the people that take the piss out of Mike99, This forum says that it's a place to experience the glasto spirit all year round, and to be honest with you, bullying somebody on an internet forum isn't really the glasto spirit.

A word of advice for you mike: Try posting things in your own words, not copying and pasting things from various websites, because your posts do come across as a bit lazy at times.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

What happened to the other 98 Mike's on here?

Well I just thought that this thread was getting a bit boring, and Ghost Ship is exciting. It has slow motion bits, wires cutting people in half, an old ship, ghosts. Whereas this thread has none of those things.

You are halmless m8 & your posts do make me grin, don't let people get to you.

It's easy to be nasty to a name on a screen without a thought to who the person behind the name is & what they are about.

Whether or not you are an attention seeker I don't know .. if you are .. so what! .. some people need a little bit of attention now and again. (Just not too much lol)

Stay .. not only because you want to stay but also to piss the people off that do get wound up by your posts, they don't have to read them.

I haven't read too many of your posts but the ones I have read seemed to be made with good intentions & at the end of the day m8 all your negative replies .. they are all just words on a screen.

Keep up the good work Chief & well done on all your scoops lol :lol:

Heya Mike,

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Edited by William of Walworth