281 members have voted

1. 1. if u think i should leave

• yes
    • no

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take stuff so personal. 90% of the people on forums are negative anyways wishing they could be as direct in real life. Being negative is easy. Sure, you're acting silly on some occasions, but so what, nobody's perfects, so don't try to be.

Depending on what thread you're reading his age varies from 15 to 20 something to 30 something. I don't think any of us will ever know his age and he refused to "reveal" himself at the meet last year, so I don't think he's real at all.

Mike, your new threads are often superfluous and/or odd but I don't have anything against you. I think people generally need to chill out a bit. My advice to you is before starting a new thread think about whether it is really necessary (e.g. is it just recycling old news articles?) and when people criticise you don't react to it: that just escalates matters. If posting on these forums is actually adding something to your life then you should stay, but if it's making you unhappy then leave for your own sake. I'd be happy to make further constructive points if you'd like to PM me.

However, I must add that I do have very little time for anyone who voted for Mike to leave without having the guts to say so in this thread. Some people's behaviour towards him reminds me of my school days (which is telling in itself), when the children that generally meant well but weren't in the in-crowd or were slightly out-of-place used to be treated much worse than those that were arseholes but (supposedly) "cool".

Heaven said the promised land

Looks allright from where I stand

Cause I'm the man on the outside looking in

Waiting on the first step

Show where the key is kept

Point me down the right line because it's time

To let me in from the cold

Turn my land into gold

Cause there's chill wind blowing in my soul

And I think I'm growing old

Flash the red is wots...uh the deal