a more serious topic now ;)

Guest Gaaz

i've never been to a Vfestival before but i was curious to know what people on the forums regard as the best act they've ever seen play the festival.. base it solely on their performance at the festival please :blink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Roots 05

Ian Brown 05

Proclaimers (05?)

Prodigy 08

The Verve 08

If I had to choose one of the above i'd go for Brown.

(oh yeah Faithless 06 were amazing as well)

Edited by pehaw

V has thrown a few good bands at me since I've been going so I'm going to list them all along with some of the aswful bands I've seen.

best

Queens of the stoneage 03 Muse 04. Prodigy 05 (tho the music and the Hives before them were brillaint) Radiohead 06, bedouin soundclash 07, Chemiscal brothers 08.

Worst,

no one 03, some band called the killers 04, maroon 5 05, ordinary boys 06 (i was on the tv looking exceptionally bored) saw no one bad in 07 or 08

i've never been to a Vfestival before but i was curious to know what people on the forums regard as the best act they've ever seen play the festival.. base it solely on their performance at the festival please :D

good

brmc in 04

kasabian in 04

editors 06

faithless 06

cooper temple clause 06

muse 08

the bad

hard-fi 06 (hilariously bad)

snow patrol 04

paul weller 06

foo fighters acoustic set in 07

the script / the kooks / lost prophets 08

All for different reasons

james 2007 (the rain stopped for a moment), they started to sing Sometimes and the sun was beating down, it was a beautiful moment

Muse 2008 (had no intentions of seeing them and was taken against my will and they were amazing, biggst shock of my life)

Newton Faulkner (wonderful sing along with my friends, only time we were all together in the same spot, his Bohemian Rhapsody was fab)

my very very fave was hefner in 2000, I had a big obsession with them in them days and they were fantastic.

the very very worst red hot chilli peppers when they headlined in 2003, which was a shame because that was my favorite v festival as a whole