Ticket Help.

Guest mrfunk

Due to a BIG change in circumstance, I have seen the light..... and fully take back the comments i have made... god what a big hole I was in..... and what a Big A-Hole I had become.. Well finally found a ladder... and escaped... god it was Dark down there.. :ph34r: amazing how he Blues get into your soul and rip your Heart Out !

And I just can't think of missing Glasto.....

Need a ticket , can you help...?

I a have registered, but not got a reg number.. STILL waiting..

Whats the chance of yet another a re-sale ?

Edited by mrfunk

Due to a BIG change in circumstance, I have seen the light..... and fully take back the comments i have made... god what a big hole I was in..... and what a Big A-Hole I had become.. Well finally found a ladder... and escaped... god it was Dark down there.. :P amazing how he Blues get into your soul and rip your Heart Out !

And I just can't think of missing Glasto.....

Need a ticket , can you help...?

I a have registered, but not got a reg number.. STILL waiting..

Whats the chance of yet another a re-sale ?

Have been trying to help get a ticket & registration sorted for a friend today (dont ask why he hadnt already registered!) From what i can gather from numerous conversations with SEE (some of this is contradictory!!!):

- Tickets weren't supposed to go on sale today - SEE staff were surprised as they expected no further tickets to go on sale till the 8th

- The ticketing website is down so no tickets can be ordered

- The registration system is down so no one can register

- People who have registered wont get their registrations confirmed till Tuesday. They only have two people who can pass the pictures (!!) and neither of them are in till then

Seeing as I did manage to register my friend (although not got the number), and other people have got tickets today, some of these is clearly false info.

Edited by StoneCircle

I have seen in another post (copied above) that registrations won't be dealt with now until Tuesday due to BH Monday.

Keep your fingers crossed and at least everyone not registered s in the same boat!

Good lucK!

Who would have thought Glasto was on the road to Damascus?

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "MrFunk, MrFunk, why do you persecute me?"

"Who are you, Lord?" MrFunk asked.

"I am Eavis, whom you are persecuting," he replied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

The men traveling with MrFunk stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. MrFunk got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. For three days he was blind, and did not eat any Growlers, pie minister pies, oggies or drink any cider from the cider bus or Brothers from the Brothers bar.

In Damascus there was a disciple named Anna who worked for See. The Lord called to her in a vision, "Anna!"

"Yes, Lord, almighty Eavis" she answered.

The Lord told her, "Go to the house of See on GotToGetItRight Street and ask for a man from Kidney Mead named MrFunk, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a woman named Anna come and place her hands on him to restore his sight."

"Lord," Anna answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in EFestivals Forums. And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name."

But the Lord said to Anna, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Glastonbury festival. I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

Then Anna went to the house and entered it. Placing her hands on MrFunk, she said, "Brother MrFunk the Lord—Eavis, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the spirit of Jazz." Immediately, something like scales fell from MrFunks eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was registered, and after taking some food, and cider, he regained his strength enough to get himself a ticket..

—Acts of the Eavis, Glastonbury 2009 9:3-19

Just to keep you positive Mr Funk, just checked to see if there were still tickets available by using a registration number that my friend didnt use, and there are still tickets available at this time.

Fingers crossed for you for later in the week.

p.s - I'm sure you will have looked at this already but did you use the option to save your registration number from previous years? If so can you retrieve that from Seetickets / Glasto website etc?

I need some numbers for See...

Anyone got a phone number for Customer services, names or anything.. any info anything that you think i can do to get a Reg number so I can by a ticket..... many thanks, and reallyy apppreciate the encourgement.. :(

can't believe that I'm asking for help to get a ticket.. :(:lol:

erm, haven't read this whole thread so maybe repeating but try checking http://www.seetickets.com/see/getglas.asp with your postcode and surname - that'll get back any reg number that's been assigned but not yet notified.... worth a try
Edited by mrfunk