* Gay Meet 2009! *

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you add myself and Emmaroid to the list, and we will have to see what the rest of our group are doing. Bringing 4 Glasto Virgins this year, Thursday is when you are really just starting to get in to it! <_<

What time does the general cider bus meet start anyway?

Could you add myself and Emmaroid to the list, and we will have to see what the rest of our group are doing. Bringing 4 Glasto Virgins this year, Thursday is when you are really just starting to get in to it! <_<

What time does the general cider bus meet start anyway?

<_< I get the sense from seeing you in various threads - you might be there from that time, i think i might just be getting to my first pint of warm up strawberry cider at that time after the intense slog from the car and gettting the tent up!

:huh:

I thought the main focus of the night was watching

Harry Strongbow running round the dance floor shouting

LAGER !

LAGER !

LAGER !

More surreal than gay !

<_<

This thread always makes me smile, it was as funny last year.

:D - what does that actually mean anyway - i'm a little new to the diverse range of smilies!!

Oh, poor YouWhat,

maybe if we 'un-gay' a little bit you can still come. No need to be shy really. :lol: You'll have a really good time and meet lots of lovely people.

Remember what happens in Glastonbury stays in Glastonbury. You're friends at work need never know you had a great time among the beautiful folk. ;)

I might be gay for the night. Ok I don't think I'll end up sweeping anyone's chimney, but I'm sure it'll be good fun ;) And I do like Allen Ginsberg, Dolly Parton and Kylie!... *aware of failing his gay credentials*