* Gay Meet 2009! *

Guest Chocscoffer

So it is about time to start the gay meet 2009 discussions, it's good to see last years alive and kicking :P

After reading through all the discussion on the other thread it seems the Thursday night is the night that is preferable to everybody so, if evrybody agrees then we'll stick to this. Until there is a line-up release then I don't think we can say where we all want it to go onto. However, no doubt we'll end up in Downlow at some point in the procedings!

Last year I offered to text people about the meet and where we were and even though I tried my best I learnt that texting at Glastonbury is not a straighforward thing to do! So, that is not an option from me this year :P

To those who didn't read last years thread this meet is not only for the gays (however the more the merrier :) ). It is for all who fancy a serious bit of boogieing! Get your name down!

So here goes the list!

Chocscoffer

Staberinde

Venus

Ivan

Darrenbha

DaveMac

Luscious Lucy

Hazey_jane

Chazeboy

Norainplease

Glastofun

Disco Dolly

Boover

Angelheaded Hipster

Paul

Barney73

celticvillan

hogga

parmo10

yerjokinarnya

splatt

Marathon_Man

Timespeedsup

tylerdurden

ktej

Stranger

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman

Tallulah + 3

Arriente

itsybitsy

dtox

llcoolphil

jonny1882

Storm_NL

Danny2009

Glastoman 417

Tim2006

Kookymook

22mkent

idleboy

liverlou

Lightbulb + 1

Muddyslingbax + 1

Pehaw

Runner

br guy + 1

Edited by Chocscoffer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down on the list too.

I like a good boogie ! :P

Will try not to get sidetracked by other Glasto temptations :P

Yeah - I agree on the whole text thing (although you did try your best!). A place should just be agreed before people leave home to travel down. That time and place should not change under any circumstances. That would make it clear and simple and without the need for texts.

Yeah - I agree on the whole text thing (although you did try your best!). A place should just be agreed before people leave home to travel down. That time and place should not change under any circumstances. That would make it clear and simple and without the need for texts.

Yep add me too. I quite fancy a boogie & hanging out with you guys.

Assume most of us will prob be at the eFestivals Cider Bus Meet Thgurs, so naturally can move on from there to wherever & whenever suits all.

Aye !

But somewhere in a quiet part of the site would be preferrable I think !

The Cider Bus is not the best place to meet someone unless its 9.00 am !!! :P

Pink hats? That's kind of a little too cliched for my liking...

Mine won't be pink! However, there are some pretty snazzy black ones with flashing lights!

That's the one I'm talking about! He had the Pink one and he bought me a black one. However we only met each other in the early hours so the black one had disappeared :P

I'll almost undoubtedly be there for some dancing fun post efest meet :)

And I'll try and have a hat that's almost as cool as Stab's last year, although shall probably fail on that one, even though I now have wonderful cowboy boots that demand the right cowboy hat :)

If there happens to be a hen party meet at the Cider Bus !

And they are wearing pink cowboy hats , its gonna be good ! , but confusing.

I remember years back seeing about 8 girls all in bridal gowns , in the dance tent down the front , they

were on a hen weekend !!!

:lol: