Next Announcement

Guest Metaxa

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightwish please!!!

They were very cryptic at their show last week in brixton...about being back in the summer....i hope its download...reading doesnt seem quite right for them

Staind and nightwish have just been announced for the fest im going to in switzerland called greenfield along with faith no more

as most of the bands playing are the same at both fests im guessing they are pretty much assured

shame Nightwish are headlining the fest im going to it seems - didnt want that wouldnt mind them lower down but wasting a headliner slot ughh

Staind have self confirmed LONG ago, before even the first announcement, why efestivals have never picked up on it and put as even a rumour I don't know, its been mentioned enough, obviously not enough though ha ha

I think Staind will get announced tonight, Nightwish is probably a good guess too, they've been mentioned a lot of late

2 hours left

I wonder, if Heaven and Hell are still playing, and under Crue. If they are then surely they'll have to be announced soon

Shinedown announced for the fest im going to running on the same weekend as download so expect them too

im still getting over the disapointment of nightwish being huge in europe and beng able to headline! ah well might as well get drunk and look at the mountains that night!

Go to greenfield fest home page ... imagaine nightwish fnm staind and shinedown on the list of bands and have a look at the most random band announced so far ... ( the wombats bet they are thinking what the hell have we done)

Opeth

Meshuggah

Loaded

Dir En Grey

Five Finger Death Punch

You Me At Six

Steadlür

Lawnmower Deth