Slayer

Dimmu Borgir

Dropkick Murphys

NOFX

Less than Jake

Queens of the stone age

Cavalera conspiracy / Soulfly

Thank you :)

Never was a big thrash fan but I have grown to like a few bands/songs due to me being a bit more open to different music these days and the internet allowing you to listen and check out more bands (for free!!!). Any chance of a 'big name' thrashh band you reckon? Obviously wont be Metallica or Anthrax but are Megadeth or Slayer still possible?

I managed to come down with the flu during Machine Head. In fact during the moshpit to Old. I was just like 'hang on...I feel really ill all of a sudden'. So spent Slipjnot trying to enjoy it but also trying to stay upright lol. The most rapid oncoming of flu I think anyone has ever experianced! The hotel that night was hell! Spent the next 5 days in bed!
Edited by Bad Girl

what about sepultura..? :( they're doing hammerfest plus a load of other festies and have june free according to their myspace.. sayin that they'd probably be crap in comparison to the good old days.. cavalera conspiracy please! :wacko:

Edited by oscar

not seen either Prodigy or Slipknot before but like them both, dont mean to hijack but based on live performances any suggestions?

Both are amazing live. It just realy depends the set that Prodigy play (I think Slipknots set will be predictable, not a bad thing though). Prodigy normally choose their set for what their crowds tastes are, at Download it will def be more newer stuff and Fat of the Land stuff I'd imagine, it was that in 06, which is a shame cause I prefer Jilted Generation et al.

Both are amazing live. It just realy depends the set that Prodigy play (I think Slipknots set will be predictable, not a bad thing though). Prodigy normally choose their set for what their crowds tastes are, at Download it will def be more newer stuff and Fat of the Land stuff I'd imagine, it was that in 06, which is a shame cause I prefer Jilted Generation et al.
Edited by Bad Girl

anyone reckon slipknot will do something special for the 10th anniversary of their first album? cos i remember joey saying something about old masks/boilersuits and just the first album, anyone else think that would be awesome?!

well if it's anything like their tour set list it was a bit of a mixed bag.. here's more or less what they played (sorry if some are in the wrong order/i've missed anything out.. i was wasted..):

worlds on fire

their law

Breathe

Breathe (dub step)

no good

omen

poison

warriors dance

firestarter

run with the wolves

voodoo people

(forgot what they played here)

- - -

invaders must die

diesel power

smack my bitch up

take me to the hospital

out of space

they also had wind it up in there too which was a total surprise.. made my night tho! :blink: