Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul ™

Announcement within 3 weeks

As it says... spoke to Mr Hicks the other day in an email and he is just finalising the line up, within 3 weeks he said.. but never gave any idea of who

The BBC Introducing Stage is tiny. This is the stage from Leeds Festival last year

intro_stage2_400x300.jpg

No way will it replace Pet Sounds!!! They'll probably introduce a new tent!

If anything, they'll move Futures into the old Pet Sounds tent (after seeing it being packed out last year quite a few times) and put the Introducing Stage in the Futures tent.

This has got me in the mood. Hopefully be a decent line-up as usual, although I only saw Idlewild last year.

Mogwai Mogwai Mogwai

Very unlikely. Joe from Bella did have a go at the likes of DF who get bands on exclusive deals for T, meaning they can't play other Scottish festivals.
Edited by Iain333

I am guessing Charlatans or The Zutons, or something dodgy like The Feeling

Edited by Solero

Fratellis, Paul Weller and Levellers, if only those on efestivals compiled the line up :(

Fratellis are pretty lame but reckon would be good for a Friday night Belladrum... better than Scouting for burds

Fratellis are pretty lame but reckon would be good for a Friday night Belladrum... better than Scouting for burds

well we're umming and ahhing about whether to do Bella this year... the Fratellis would surely not persuade me to go :D

well we're umming and ahhing about whether to do Bella this year... the Fratellis would surely not persuade me to go :D

They might actually be a great headline band for Bella, recognisible songs and an excitible crowd makes for a really good mix as everyone (me included) found out last year after the mock outrage at Scouting for girls who consequently blew the place away.

Edited by Da_J_Doc-~

Good i'm sure he laughed at the difference in opinion after the festival from before it, i include myself in this of course as i had a great time and it reminded me that being a musical snob sometimes comes back to bite you in the ass.

We had a great chat mate, discussed all things including Bella, Rockness, Loop, eFestivals, punters and making people happy :rolleyes:

They might actually be a great headline band for Bella, recognisible songs and an excitible crowd makes for a really good mix as everyone (me included) found out last year after the mock outrage at Scouting for girls who consequently blew the place away.

As it says... spoke to Mr Hicks the other day in an email and he is just finalising the line up, within 3 weeks he said.. but never gave any idea of who

Hmm I doubt it, hope not despite my attendance not happening this year..