Loopallu 2009

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about to finally buy tickets, wondering what I need, having not done the campervan thing before...

2x adult weekend tickets £140

+

1x campervan ticket £25

Total = £165

or

2x adult weekend tickets with camping £110

+

1x campervan ticket £25

Total = £135

Info from The Booth

Loopallu 18th & 19th September 2009

If you’ve not been before, Loopallu takes place in the breathtaking setting (and at same time doubling the population) of the pretty little fishing village of Ullapool, here on the shores Loch Broom in the North West of Scotland. Our friendly family festival is a fantabulous weekend for all, with activities for all ages and music for all ears, it is little wonder tickets fly out of the office once they go on sale.

Acts announced so far: The Lightning Seeds, The Dykeenies, Mumford and Sons, Kid British and The Family Mahone.

Please note that the campervan tickets are per van on top of your camping tickets.

Hey Folks, Me and Mrs W (norainplease) will be travelling up, thinking about arriving Thurs 9pm ish, lady at campsite told me it would be fine to camp, just have to pay for the night, is the camping spaced out alot more than other festivals, or is it still "a crush?" is the festsival tent, within the camp ground, even though fenced off, and finally, i may take my backpack/drinking bladder combo with me, will i get told to remove it before entering the festy proper?

Cheers

Chaz

Hey Folks, Me and Mrs W (norainplease) will be travelling up, thinking about arriving Thurs 9pm ish, lady at campsite told me it would be fine to camp, just have to pay for the night, is the camping spaced out alot more than other festivals, or is it still "a crush?" is the festsival tent, within the camp ground, even though fenced off, and finally, i may take my backpack/drinking bladder combo with me, will i get told to remove it before entering the festy proper?

Cheers

Chaz

Hi mate B)

Glad to see you coming to this!

The campsite is never crushed, us eFesters will be there from the Thursday and we will have a small area which you will have room to camp in... there is never that many there on the Thursday night :D

The Big Top is in the campsite, though it is fenced off and remains closed till Friday afternoon when the stage opens up :)

You can't take drink into the arena area, but last year it was only £2.20 a drink so cheap enough anyway :D

Plus plenty of venues to go to in the village after the stage closes for the fringe events :D

Great festival, have a read of the reviews of the past 2 years.. you might recognise the reviewer :lol:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/loopallu/

• 2 weeks later...