Virtual campfire 2009

Guest darrenbha

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Bert pulls up on a Domino's Pizza moped)

Here, you go folks, I have a Veg Supreme for fairyinboots and a sizzler, scrummy and meat feast for everyone else to dig into.

(Bert looks at the strange colours on the fire and wonders if the mushrooms he had on his pizza were 'special' ones)

By the way, Chris Martin has got back to me and while he was happy that I helped his wife out at B&Q, he won't be performing at the campfire stage as he has signed an exclusive contract with some geezer called Eavis to play a special guest slot at Grasstonbully or something like that. Never heard of it myself.

Have I missed out on pizza?

Damn, guess it's going to be a liquid supper for me again.

*Pulls out box of white wine*

Pinot Grigio anyone?

Still a couple of slices left FunkyDenz, so help yourself. You will have to be quick though cos they could get trampled on as scaryclairyfairy is doing a dance of joy at the thought of Coldplay not playing the campfire stage.

I wouldn't mind a glass of Pinot please. May be a bit too rich for my tastes as I only ever drink Leapfogmilk but I'm willing to give it a go.

*Takes proffered slice of pizza, and hands Bert a tin mug of white wine*

Cheers matey.

A camp fire stage? Perfect, we get some cool performers, and when they've gone we can use the stage for extra fire-wood.