Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

• 5 weeks later...
gutted the inbetweeners is finished.

series one being shown again though. :P

"clunge" hahahaha :lol:

Hehe, amazing how much that word has cought on!

I used to work with someone who used it all the time! It's weird that it's a "cool" word now :lol:

Loved the Inbetweeners, made me laugh and cringe constantly, I work in a hotel and we have a lot of school-age staff, it's just spot on how they are so obsessed with drinking, shagging and being cool. Obviously I was never like that when I was at school! :lol:

After my mate going on about it for months, I am now getting into The West Wing. Surely the greatest drama ever made. I borrowed season 2 on dvd and then went and bought the box set as I just can't get enough. I'm not about quarter of the way through season 4. If you have not seen it, really give it a go.

After my mate going on about it for months, I am now getting into The West Wing. Surely the greatest drama ever made. I borrowed season 2 on dvd and then went and bought the box set as I just can't get enough. I'm not about quarter of the way through season 4. If you have not seen it, really give it a go.

I'm watching the rerun of the final season on More4 again. It was an excellent show :unsure:

is it just me or are the folk on the inbetweeners really bad actors, bar the blonde one.

they're not the best, but i think they're ok.

i think it's similar to peep show the way it's narrated by the one guy and it's dead embarrassing to watch at times.

I met Martin Sheen the other day. What a man.

watching flight of the conchords on BBC4 at the minute. The first series was brilliant but im a little dissappointed with the second series (even though ive only seen the first episode). Love the little folk songs they come up with! leggy blonde, awesome.

if you havent seen it you can probably pick up the first series on dvd for about 6p on play.com or summat(slightly exaggerated :lol: )

I adore the West Wing, missed it completely first time round but have been watching the More 4 repeats since the first episode (thanks to the genius that is Sky+) and love it. The quality of the writing, and the sheer amount of dialogue is awesome. And it has some brilliantly funny moments. I just can't watch Martin Sheen in anything else though, for me he will always be President Bartlett!

• 3 months later...
didnt realise that the "shooting stars" on tv on weds was a brand new series?

just watched the first 5 minutes on iplayer, will deffo be setting the PVR to record this, its on BBCHD as well as far as I can make out.

Hope it doesnt piss all over the memory.

did anyone watch it? any good?

Metro made a good point about it. It's like going to see a band who haven't released anything good in 10 years going through their hits. It's still the same band playing the same songs, but it's missing the spark.

I am one of the few people I know who cannot STAND Shooting Stars. Weird really, because I usually like puerile humour, but Vic and Bob are simply not funny in the slightest.

I am one of the few people I know who cannot STAND Shooting Stars. Weird really, because I usually like puerile humour, but Vic and Bob are simply not funny in the slightest.

I'm apathetic about it. I did enjoy their earlier Channel Four work, the whole "What's on the end of your stick, Vic? Ipswich" type stuff. But then it all went a bit mainstream for me. And that song they did with the Wonderstuff just ended the whole business there and then.