THE KILLERS

Guest danny12345

Theres no concrete source but I've just read on the Isle of Wight Forum that the organiser of that festival has been putting rumours to bed about who's playing there and mentions...

Kings of Leon for Reading & Leeds and the Killers wont be playing because they are doing V

Has anybody heard anything else that would back this up as this would be a very lazy headliner booking

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no concrete source but I've just read on the Isle of Wight Forum that the organiser of that festival has been putting rumours to bed about who's playing there and mentions...

Kings of Leon for Reading & Leeds and the Killers wont be playing because they are doing V

Has anybody heard anything else that would back this up as this would be a very lazy headliner booking

kings of leon is a well known source now for reading although made me question it due to arena dates around isle of wight and strong rumored for it but as its been said but so were kasabian and the verve for reading.

the killers have been announced along with snow patrol, elbow, duffy and kaisers for v aus so that pretty much rules them out of uk v i think and puts snow at gasto

kings of leon is a well known source now for reading although made me question it due to arena dates around isle of wight and strong rumored for it but as its been said but so were kasabian and the verve for reading.

the killers have been announced along with snow patrol, elbow, duffy and kaisers for v aus so that pretty much rules them out of uk v i think and puts snow at gasto

i am very much dissapointed after Acquiring the new album yesterday.

==================================================================

jack

You can find the best special betting offers on Betting Choice. Don't miss Euro 2008 the biggest football game of the year! You can start winning now!

Euro 2008 football betting odds and bonus offer. Euro 2008 football game.

I hope The Killers do appear at V. Quality live act.

Only been to 1 V, this years. when do they start confirming the acts?

It is quite possible that V does not have many options and has grabbed The Killers , we will know more

when they announce their other headliner.

There are only a finite number of potential headliners knocking about every year.