The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

Check out MFG for now...its up in there flying away...anyone got any spare Scotchguard lying around though please or knows of how I can waterproof it and the Lounge Banner which should be done and dusted today...too lovely a sunny day to waste!?

I have spent a reasonable amount of cash I already dont have on the paints, felt etc and trying to squeeze one more tenner out, even that is difficult. Will Nikwax waterproof clothing waterproofer maybe work??? :D

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some spray that is used to water proof tents! Do you reckon that is any good?

Noooo, not at all :D Apologies, i've been wrapped up in organising all things triangley the last few days... you (and the other 10 who were waiting!) are in the group now :) Sorry folks!

Look forward to seeing you there madspaceangel :D

Noooo, not at all :D Apologies, i've been wrapped up in organising all things triangley the last few days... you (and the other 10 who were waiting!) are in the group now :D Sorry folks!

Look forward to seeing you there madspaceangel :D

Edited by jimbo b

Hey, I'd love to be a part of this! My friend and I are going alone this year and would love to join a big group and meet some folks. I haven't read all 40 pages though, is there anything I should be aware of? Any rules? Sign me up if all's cool.

Edited by fabulae

Make sure you at least read the very first post on the thread. It gives you all the essential details for the location and what to expect.

You can also join the CT MFG if you like. Mindless blatherings but some semblance of vague organisation in there!

Oh yes I'm all clued in on the first post. Just wondering if there was anything I'm missing, new bits that have come up in the 40 pages or stuff everyone knows from last year.

I always camp in Pennard Hill, the most perfect place in the world. I swear by it.

Ok, I always camp in Pennards, but never seen any efesters before and as a long term member of this forum I would like to get to know others better, or least have a wide range of people to chit chat to :) .

So seems perfect to me

Me and my mate are going, so hopefully we will be accepted..... :lol:

Hi Glasto Mongrel.

Will see you all again in next week. Be sure to bring along some of that sweet vodka. Wednesday will be a good day :P

Join the MFG and there's a link to the number swap :P

see you in a field soon!

:P Whats that mean Mikey? Is the triangle all an elaborate hoax this year? :P

Flamin eFestivals secrecy laws :D When am I eligible to apply for a position on the board of eFestivals secrets? :D

I'd love to join in with this, last year I felt kinda detached from the whole community spirit of Glasto (though it was my first one) so this sounds ideal for getting the most fun out of the best week of the year :D.

Do you think there'll be room for a little one (little tent anyway) around 3-4ish on the Wednesday?

Ay up! I was gonna try Watermelon Jolly Ranchers vodka but couldnt get them at short notice so I think i'll make some more of the skittles stuff :)

EDIT: I'm also bringing that piss bag thing again to put it in :D

I havent got a clue what you're talking about, but it sounds like a lot of fun :D

Depends Mr Manic Depressive, will you be up or down ? :D

:D:D:)

Of course you'll be welcome, I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

Edited by mrfunk