Bestival 2009

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it's not going to be Pet Shop Boys? They've yet to announce a UK festival. They've announced Oxygen. They have a new album out. They're electronic and ancient, so they fit the headliner material for Bestival. What source says it's not them?

B) Thanks; I'm really looking forward to it! We'll have to have a beer at some point - for some reason you've always been the member I've wanted to share a beer with.

Looks like I'll be heading down by myself - is there an eFests meet or camp being organised?

Paul, you seem to be in the know re: bestival, just wanted to gage your thoughts.....do you reckon the 'sub-headliners' (Klaxons, MGMT, Fleet Foxes Et al) will clash with the main headliners (Massive Attack, Kraftwerk and the 3rd unknown)? Or are they likely to be on at the same stage but just a little earlier?

Paul, you seem to be in the know re: bestival, just wanted to gage your thoughts.....do you reckon the 'sub-headliners' (Klaxons, MGMT, Fleet Foxes Et al) will clash with the main headliners (Massive Attack, Kraftwerk and the 3rd unknown)? Or are they likely to be on at the same stage but just a little earlier?

Post from RDB

yo..

1) doves are definitely not headlining bestival..although i do love em!

2) we havent even confirmed em yet...so watch this space

3) we will be announcing a big act (not doves) end of next week...and possibly the third headliner (not doves)...or not..maybe...u never know..i certainly dont know!

4) its sunny outside, why am i on the bloody forum again?!