Wickerman 2009

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensational weekend! Home knackered but happy :)

Top 5 musical highlights were Bad Manners, Human League, Idlewild, The Xcerts and Candi Staton.

The weather was perfect for the burning of the big man and fireworks last night. One of the best burnings ever!

Thanks to all the lovely efest people who camped with us as well as everyone who popped round to say hello :) Roll on next year :rolleyes:

xx

Sensational weekend! Home knackered but happy :unsure:

Top 5 musical highlights were Bad Manners, Human League, Idlewild, The Xcerts and Candi Staton.

The weather was perfect for the burning of the big man and fireworks last night. One of the best burnings ever!

Thanks to all the lovely efest people who camped with us as well as everyone who popped round to say hello :) Roll on next year :ph34r:

xx

Best Security/Policing/Camping/Crowd/Staffing pretty much the Best Festival ive ever been too, all this and you can bring the kids for nothing! Oh and the 5am finish....Quality

. Bit of a trek to get there but well worth it as there is no wideos there. Only 52weeks to go! Hope nobody reads this coz i dont want it ruined by popularity.

i had a great time. :O

hopefully go back next year.

i only seen idlewild, luva anna and a few people on the acoustic stage. it was all a bit messy.

that weather was f**king awful on sunday! we had to pack the tent up at about 9am cause it was blowing all over the place. my bus wasn't until twelve so i ended up sitting in a two man tent that one of our camp had left, with two other people, all of our stuff, a guitar and a bongo drum! with the tent soaking wet and falling down on top of us. don't know why i'm not ill after sitting in wet clothes for about 6 hours.

i had a great time. :D

hopefully go back next year.

i only seen idlewild, luva anna and a few people on the acoustic stage. it was all a bit messy.

that weather was f**king awful on sunday! we had to pack the tent up at about 9am cause it was blowing all over the place. my bus wasn't until twelve so i ended up sitting in a two man tent that one of our camp had left, with two other people, all of our stuff, a guitar and a bongo drum! with the tent soaking wet and falling down on top of us. don't know why i'm not ill after sitting in wet clothes for about 6 hours.

Great weekend, couldn't be arsed posting as I was back at work on Monday and realy depressed all week. Where's the photo of everyone with 'our' flag :) Anyone have it?

Cheers everyone Me, Alison and girls had a great weekend (what I remember), see you all next year, or at Loopallu. (treacle?)

Great weekend, couldn't be arsed posting as I was back at work on Monday and realy depressed all week. Where's the photo of everyone with 'our' flag :) Anyone have it?

Cheers everyone Me, Alison and girls had a great weekend (what I remember), see you all next year, or at Loopallu. (treacle?)

Not sure what you are expecting treacle, it's a one stage, 1 1/2 day festival (14-15 acts at most) with 1/3rd announced already. 7 weeks to go and going by past couple years these are announced after Belladrum as that will be dealt with 1st. With a couple big names still to come!

Not sure what you are expecting treacle, it's a one stage, 1 1/2 day festival (14-15 acts at most) with 1/3rd announced already. 7 weeks to go and going by past couple years these are announced after Belladrum as that will be dealt with 1st. With a couple big names still to come!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...