Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" last night, we watched it with the original soundtrack and subs (dubbed was an option in the menu). Thoroughly enjoyed it, very faithful to the book apart from not as much time was spent on "Millennium" and its troubles. I'm quite looking forward to "played with fire" as I didn't finish that book. I am also looking forward to seeing what fincher did with TGWTDT at chrimbo.

We watched "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" last night, we watched it with the original soundtrack and subs (dubbed was an option in the menu). Thoroughly enjoyed it, very faithful to the book apart from not as much time was spent on "Millennium" and its troubles. I'm quite looking forward to "played with fire" as I didn't finish that book. I am also looking forward to seeing what fincher did with TGWTDT at chrimbo.

I'm at little apprehensive about tinker, tailor. I love the original tv series, which was a good seven hours long, so obviously tons of stuff will get dropped.

Cast looks strong however and I understand Le Carre has given his approval. And is in it.

Saw the Devil's Double last week at the cinema, brillant and brutal movie. Dominic Cooper playing the role of Uday Hussain is alone worth the price of admission. IMO he did a stellar performance, I hope he gets nomited for a Oscar

One of the best movies I seen this year, altough I could be a bit biased because it was filmed in Malta ;)

Edited by A-Rob