eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think we posted similar comments at the same time really. it will make it more exciting certainly, will you be bringing something with which to engrave the victors name on the trophy or did you have that sorted at time of purchase and just have england engraved on it

think we posted similar comments at the same time really. it will make it more exciting certainly, will you be bringing something with which to engrave the victors name on the trophy or did you have that sorted at time of purchase and just have england engraved on it

do you know what i havent looked closely at the cup, but ill bet it has England on it, i bought it from a UK seller, it was for subbeuteo (granted dosent mean much), but oh dear id better check :lol:

if it does ill need to put a plaster over the name badge :rolleyes:

do you know what i havent looked closely at the cup, but ill bet it has England on it, i bought it from a UK seller, it was for subbeuteo (granted dosent mean much), but oh dear id better check ;)

if it does ill need to put a plaster over the name badge :rolleyes:

Bad result for your lot Darren. Looks like the only football success we'll be celebrating this season is beating the ROW chumps. :)

There's no need for that! Anyway we did do it twice or was that a dream?

Man drew I've added you to the winning team. :D

Steve McClaren as our manager was more of a nightmare than a dream.

Saying that he won us our first and only cup, got us into Europe twice and we finished our highest place in the premier league....but the football was crap.

Thinking about it the rose tinted glasses are coming out. I'd give anything for crap football and finishing mid table because at the moment we're playing crap football and we're second bottom.

Bring back McClaren!

Did I just say that...Ohh the shame.

we have a fat manager that we dont want, and he thinks hes dutch, do you want him, will give you middle table mediocrity and crap football, but make on like you are world beaters in all available media outlets