eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep forgetting to mention that BAM BAM has had to withdraw from the cheerleading squad

Its gonna be very interesting to see who actually turns up considering how many people have said they are up for this.

This will be the 1st year I'll be definitely using the glasto showers as well after the game! ^_^

This isn't too serious is it?

Cos Im planning to play wrapped up in my Scottish flag and maybe an Aussie one if I can buy one online from somewhere!

Also I'm pretty bad at football at the best of times so playing when intoxicated will be interesting indeed!

This isn't too serious is it?

Cos Im planning to play wrapped up in my Scottish flag and maybe an Aussie one if I can buy one online from somewhere!

Also I'm pretty bad at football at the best of times so playing when intoxicated will be interesting indeed!

Sign me up pls Mr H - finally got round to registering! Will play anywhere, but my unique talents are usually best expressed stood at the back, leaning against the post and smoking a sherlock holmes style pipe. Non Shall Pass

The Man U fans always stand up throughout the game at the Riverside. The Boro have tried to stop them by reducing the amount of fans they can bring, but it doesn't seem to work.

The main problem the Boro fans have with this letter is that they are complaining about "constant noise". Surely thats what gives a match an atmosphere.

I know its utterly Terrible, Pittodrie is pretty quiet at the best of times, cant imagine them telling us to quieten down, although there is some grumblings, that the club are ostticising (SP?) a goup of supporters that, make up the banners and flags, they have been moved to another area of the ground, at this rate we wont have any fans left, And they have the cheek to charge £25-£28 to watch that drivel-----RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

p.s.

Maybe its MY Watson Clan, targeting, Glasto England team ;):O

Anyway we can assure everyone that is coming to watch our match, that the more noise they make the better :P

Hogga - are you a boro fan? if so, are you going to the game tomorrow night?