eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeebus, that interview is truly shocking, l knew he was a knob, but didnt know that much of a knob.

Exciting news. :P

The Q Glastonbury Review which is printed on the Sunday evening then sold to

festival-goers leaving the site on Monday wants to do a spread on the game and also to field a player. They will be sending an interviewer, a photographer and a player to the game. ;)

festival-goers leaving the site on Monday wants to do a spread on the game and also to field a player. They will be sending an interviewer, a photographer and a player to the game. ;)

Exciting news. :lol:

festival-goers leaving the site on Monday wants to do a spread on the game and also to field a player. They will be sending an interviewer, a photographer and a player to the game. :lol:

Edited by norainplease

Well done my man, well done indeed!! Have you thought about a career in PR management? :P

That's ace, chaze just phoned me at work and I was soooo excited that all the people think I have really lost it now! ;) They alreayd think I am a nutter for having my sommer hols in a field in England!! :P:lol:

Precisly, this is the whole point, the fun and joy of it, and the drunkness of it :P

Again well done Hogga on landing Q, just hope one of there players wants to play on the ROW, give us a faveorable write up

No problem mate.

Does anyone think Neil would help out with a bit of sponsorship so we can buy some bibs?

It is called the efestivals Glastonbury world cup and it is going to be mentioned in the press. Also a mug would be nice also. :P

If England become media Darlings, which quite often happens with England football teams, they may be found wanting in key areas of the pitch, again which quite often happens, this may lead to disharmony coming out in the media, and photos of them stumbling out of nightclubs, when they should be tucked up in bed concentrating on beating The ROW Team, infact you know what im not concerned at all... :P Snap away paps Snap away