eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with the Glasto kick about but as it's a football thread....

Rangers....:D:):lol::D:lol::lol::lol:

That's for Rule Britannia and delulsions of grandeur, that's for moaning about playing too many games and trying to pick their own fixture list, that's for trying to rip off every other club in Scotland by charging a 5% tax on home clubs hosting their travelling hordes, that's for stealing the best players and paying clubs a pittance in transfers, that's for pulling players out of the Scotland squad for no reason, that's for decades of bringing shame on Scotland with sectarianism and marching, that's for wrecking great cities like Barcelona and Manchester....basically GIRFUY!!!!!!

Cheers Kanaus!!!

Sorry, had to be done. :D

I think the only brazillian on show will be under my kilt :lol::lol::D

what i was refering to this

athens_noc_brazil_mascots.jpg

Aaah the little fella (I'm talking about Juninho, not what's in Chazeboy's kilt). :D

A Boro legend. I wish we could have him back at his best.

Chazeboy, surely you have got a couple of Spanish, Brazlian or Italian pals that go to Glastonbury than can do the bulk of the running, work rate and finishing. I'm expecting to slot in at rightback, spend most of the game with hands on hips, watching folk chase shadows, and the most work I do all game is jog to the sidelines for a scoof of Brothers, and yet wallow in the glory after the game.

Well if you liked them, just wait till you get a load of The ROW team