Any Whirl y Gig Tent for 2008?

Guest fizzkicks

Hello all :P I'm new here and would like to ask if there will be a Whirly Tent this year?

Attended last years B Days and saw Banco de Gaia, Gaudi and Temple Hedz all in one night! Twas awesome!! :D

While Im here Id like to know if anyone else caught these acts, I thought Temple Hedz were fantastic...

Anyone reading this, let me know if you have any memories, cant wait for summer 2008!

I found Temple Hedz myspace to jog any memories, Im not a member unfortunately so dont go ask me for adds, I just havent the time! :lol:

Take Care

Fizz x

Hello all :P I'm new here and would like to ask if there will be a Whirly Tent this year?

Attended last years B Days and saw Banco de Gaia, Gaudi and Temple Hedz all in one night! Twas awesome!! :D

While Im here Id like to know if anyone else caught these acts, I thought Temple Hedz were fantastic...

Anyone reading this, let me know if you have any memories, cant wait for summer 2008!

I found Temple Hedz myspace to jog any memories, Im not a member unfortunately so dont go ask me for adds, I just havent the time! :lol:

Take Care

Fizz x

Edited by fizzkicks

.....saw Subgiant as far as the dance tent was concerned. They were cracking. :P

Ah Banco de Girocheque *still in muse mode* ... the number of times I've sat under a parachute listening to the man... or possibly so.... those nights did get a bit blurry, in a Beautiful way! ^_^

Do we still have D.J. Monkey Pilot (surely!) and compere Mary Christmas?

missed temple Hedz at B.days....got there in time to see Banco...

Temple Hedz are a brilliant band

They are playing exeter Phoenix, supporting Gaudi, on March 8th

http://www.exeterphoenix.org.uk/march.php

-Exter phoenix is a great venue, seperate bar (with real ale), capacity around 400 in the main hall

-should be a good nite!

Ah Banco de Girocheque *still in muse mode* ... the number of times I've sat under a parachute listening to the man... or possibly so.... those nights did get a bit blurry, in a Beautiful way! :P

Do we still have D.J. Monkey Pilot (surely!) and compere Mary Christmas?

Edited by fizzkicks