hostmat

3 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

Well... this is the trend on the last few years... so no real surprise.

Yeah, kinda sad as Exit was usually the best place for me to see that rock/indie upper mid tier (oddly specific :lol: ) without going abroad cause their solo concerts were usually expensive and not many would buy tickets so promoters never booked them.

to be honest, i cannot see how you can use that complex as a festival venue. from the schema... it looks like the tennis courts will be used as the main stage venue.... so it looks like a very limited capacity and an unsuited place overall. I'm not in awe at all, even if it the looks are stunning.

Edited by neacaisa

6 hours ago, neacaisa said:

to be honest, i cannot see how you can use that complex as a festival venue. from the schema... it looks like the tennis courts will be used as the main stage venue.... so it looks like a very limited capacity and an unsuited place overall. I'm not in awe at all, even if it the looks are stunning.

I guess they are going to cover it and as the guy above said. See The Prodigy and get back to the beach :lol: 

They had so many electronic arts pretty much everything is a repeat now :lol: Only some really big ones like Tiesto or Armin never came I think. Happy with pretty much every international act announced today + Artan Lili and Brkovi can be fun live. Not so much into our rap thing. Good enough to go there as a bonus 

On 17/02/2017 at 3:55 PM, Nicklord said:

+John Newman for Sea Dance 

Just shut that festival down already. Sea Star in Croatia is pretty much everything they wanted Sea Dance to be but failed :lol:

Would have loved to have this year's Sea Star lineup at Sea Dance last year. The venue has great potential and depite the rain I had a great time at the camping... shame! Montenegro is so beautiful :)

1 hour ago, Noeliam said:

Would have loved to have this year's Sea Star lineup at Sea Dance last year. The venue has great potential and depite the rain I had a great time at the camping... shame! Montenegro is so beautiful :)

Did you get a chance to travel around a bit or were you just in that part of the coast? 

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Did you get a chance to travel around a bit or were you just in that part of the coast? 

I spent two wees in total there: 3 days at Sea Dance, 3 days in Kotor (including a tour where we saw Lovcen, Celtinje, Budva...), 1 day in Podgorica and 7 days in Zabljak :) 

1 hour ago, Noeliam said:

I spent two wees in total there: 3 days at Sea Dance, 3 days in Kotor (including a tour where we saw Lovcen, Celtinje, Budva...), 1 day in Podgorica and 7 days in Zabljak :) 

Nice, checked your blog. Apparently my distant relatives were your hosts :lol: Stefan is the man, hope you didn't get into drinking game with him as he would destroy any of you... You aren't dead from alcohol poisoning so I guess you didn't 

24 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Nice, checked your blog. Apparently my distant relatives were your hosts :lol: Stefan is the man, hope you didn't get into drinking game with him as he would destroy any of you... You aren't dead from alcohol poisoning so I guess you didn't 

Hostel Hikers Den is my favorite hostel all time!! Alex and Stefan are amazing hosts :) i didn't play a drinking game (though we drank a lot!! Thank you 2L bottles for 1.5euros :D ). Will definitely go back there (more likely than going back to sea dance :P )

Edited by Noeliam

Just please don't come back to write that it's some shitty pop star :lol: Extra day in 2013 was free for everyone and had Nile Rodgers which was really fun. In 2014 there was a QOTSA show a month before on the main stage and in 2015 there was a Robbie Williams show in Belgrade. Have higher expectations for that 0 day than for the rest of the lineup 

Edited by Nicklord

41 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Just please don't come back to write that it's some shitty pop star :lol: Extra day in 2013 was free for everyone and had Nile Rodgers which was really fun. In 2014 there was a QOTSA show a month before on the main stage and in 2015 there was a Robbie Williams show in Belgrade. Have higher expectations for that 0 day than for the rest of the lineup 

Don't shoot the messenger :)
I really hope this is not some kind of pop star, I would be much dissapointed too.