hostmat

5 hours ago, Eggman2017 said:

Is there any word of any more acts been announced, its gone very quite over the past month but the poster does say more headliners coming soon. The Saturday in particular still looks quite light on the Main Stage

It's always like that :D 

They are saying headliner is coming in the comments but that's it. 

Surely not the final line up, but I can't imagine much more coming in the next weeks. My guess is that just Saturday will have another big name coming on main stage, Sunday for the dance arena (as hardwell is on main)and a few local and xbass names TBA, but that's all .

Also, don't expect something bigger than Liam Gallagher for the Saturday. The killers will certainly be the only huge name of the festival on main stage.

Edited by neacaisa

52 minutes ago, Eggman2017 said:

So that's the final line up? 

Saturday looks very light on the Main Stage

I meant that announcements are always dragged out. That's why I said "It's always like that". Last announcement is in june usually :D Neacaisa already said what's left

• 2 weeks later...

They added Nina Kraviz, Nicole Moudaber, Rodhad + local djs for the techno sunday on Dance Arena and they will add another international techno dj later (according to them)

Also there will be drum n bass stage on thursday and sunday which bill be revealed in june on some party in Novi Sad. I guess they'll just move X bass program from main stage to that one as there is EDM shit on main on those days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Sea Star but only 2 main days. Overall it was good. There were big queues to enter around 9pm when the most people went in cause there were 3 circles of security and they really did proper checks. Main stage was a bit smaller than I imagined but I didn't really care. Fatboy Slim was my highlight, he played some great remixes of his old songs. Some people seemed to hate it but I loved it. Prices were okay for Croatian seaside. Sound was quite good too. And the best part - people. Almost no 15-19 group age and pretty much everyone knew how to behave at a festival and have a blast. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, gt3000 said:

Hi all....For those who have been Exit before, does it get chilly at night, or will shorts see me through???  Dont want to pack jeans if I can really help it!  Cheers!

Shorts is usually enough especially cause you'll be in the crowd during the whole night and I just looked at the forecast and looks like it will be sunny all the way through so yeah :D 

Hey guys! I'm coming to the Killers concert on the 5th of June from Belgrade :) Is there anyone else who is going to Novi Sad from this place? I'm searching for someone who's going there and back by car or wanna share a taxi :)
Let me know if you're interested :)

Cheers!

Very last minute, but I have 2 VIP Exit Festival Tickets that I'm trying to get rid of. They include camping and all the standard VIP extra.

If anyone knows someone who'd be interested this last minute do let me know :)

Unfortunately can no longer go!!! 

1 hour ago, sjb242 said:

Very last minute, but I have 2 VIP Exit Festival Tickets that I'm trying to get rid of. They include camping and all the standard VIP extra.

If anyone knows someone who'd be interested this last minute do let me know :)

Unfortunately can no longer go!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1145023895557360/ 

People post $ on offers, but those are dinars 

Edited by Nicklord

• 6 months later...

I am considering going to Exit festival this year, but I have a few questions before deciding... 

- what is the general atmosphere at the festival/camp site like? I'll be travelling alone, possibly, for the first time since going to festivals, and I'm a little worried about meeting people. I'm a bit of a party animal and dont usually have any trouble getting chatting to people, but i guess its just a concern with travelling alone...

- how many days is the campsite open for? and can you take alcohol onto the campsite? 

- what do things generally cost at the festival? (beers, food etc)....

any help would be MUCH appreciated, 

much love ;)