Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yeah, that's the second reason I think it's The Killers. Foo Fighters are free on the 9th and The Killers aren't available on any other festival day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hostmat said:

Same here :)

But at least you get to see them :)

There 0.1% chances that they come to Lebanon, and they probably won't play Sziget this year.

Enjoy! I'll definitely do Exit sometimes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noeliam said:

But at least you get to see them :)

There 0.1% chances that they come to Lebanon, and they probably won't play Sziget this year.

Enjoy! I'll definitely do Exit sometimes...

There are people from Lebanon at Exit so all you need is to decide to come :)
I suppose there in no chance you can find cheaper major festival in Europe :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will be surcharged but at a smaller fee for the ticket holders.

I think I might come only for that day if they are not added to Werchter :-(

Edited by neacaisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eggman2017 said:

Any word on whether this will be included in the Festival ticket price or will there be a surcharged. I cant find anything anywhere


Yep, found this one:

-          All the customers that have bought Exit Festival ticket, Adventure ticket or Summer of Love ticket from the start of the sales until Thursday, 9th  March (11:59pm) will get automatically access for Day 0.
It applies to the customers which have bought tickets via www.exitfest.org/en, Festicket, Skiddle, Ticket Arena

So it does not apply to local markets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hostmat said:

There are people from Lebanon at Exit so all you need is to decide to come :)
I suppose there in no chance you can find cheaper major festival in Europe :)

I'm aware of it! I was coming to Exit until I saw NOS Alive's lineup last year! I did check Sea Dance and loved it, despite the weather. I will definitely go sometimes, but I can't not go to Sziget (10 days and all...). Maybe next year :) #bringbackthekillers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hostmat said:


Yep, found this one:

-          All the customers that have bought Exit Festival ticket, Adventure ticket or Summer of Love ticket from the start of the sales until Thursday, 9th  March (11:59pm) will get automatically access for Day 0.
It applies to the customers which have bought tickets via www.exitfest.org/en, Festicket, Skiddle, Ticket Arena

So it does not apply to local markets.

 

Brilliant stuff. Glad I decided to get to Novi Sad a day early now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went there and got my ticket too :D 

Guys from organization said that new names are coming in the next several days (I guess next week)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's the killers after all. I am very glad cos of it. But bombastic news about greatest american band which price is a million dollars, first time in region, band that only glasto and coachella can afford are rubbish.

 

Edited by Gooky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know who exaggerates the reports this way but... they are a pretty expensive band. Don't know if they charge that much as they used to after the day&age album, cause they are not that popular anymore, but I wouldn't be dissapointed. 8 euros extra added to the festival ticket is a small fee for such a band. I hope it becomes a success and they continue the tradition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neacaisa said:

I don't know who exaggerates the reports this way but... they are a pretty expensive band. Don't know if they charge that much as they used to after the day&age album, cause they are not that popular anymore, but I wouldn't be dissapointed. 8 euros extra added to the festival ticket is a small fee for such a band. I hope it becomes a success and they continue the tradition.

They said they want this to be a tradition from now on. Also it's even free for some. Also they said that this tour will be only 9 countries in Europe. I think I should post that in Rock Werchter thread too :lol: 

 

Oh and day tickets are available from next monday so maybe there's another announcement this week as the poster looks empty. 

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gooky said:

Yeah, it's the killers after all. I am very glad cos of it. But bombastic news about greatest american band which price is a million dollars, first time in region, band that only glasto and coachella can afford are rubbish.

 

Is it just your own impression regarding the price. The band is one of the most expensive bands currently.
Btw BST Hyde Park - Only The Killers day is sold out, KOL/Green Day/Phil Collins/Justin Bieber daily tickets are still available.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just having a look at the killers tickets and there is 3 different options: General, Fan Pit and VIP. Can someone tell me if the 'fan pit and VIP' tickets are closer access to the stage? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fan pit is closer but vip part is usually on the right side in the middle on a some kind of hill with stairs to it and with a bar in it but you can send them a message on facebook to be sure about vip.

 

Do you already have a ticket for the festival? You can get a general ticket for free if you have it

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Fan pit is closer but vip part is usually on the right side in the middle on a some kind of hill with stairs to it and with a bar in it but you can send them a message on facebook to be sure about vip.

 

Do you already have a ticket for the festival? You can get a general ticket for free if you have it

No i don't! 

Big fan of The Killers so was considering fly out for it as tickets and hotels are cheap but the flights seem pretty expensive from Scotland to Belgrade, about £350+ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

No i don't! 

Big fan of The Killers so was considering fly out for it as tickets and hotels are cheap but the flights seem pretty expensive from Scotland to Belgrade, about £350+ 

Try Budapest or Timisoara. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...