hostmat

From Timisoara there are buses to Belgrade (50 euros) or a train that goes to Vrsac (small town at serbian-romanian border) and then you have to take another train from Vrsac to Belgrade.

No direct connection from Timisoara to Novi Sad, sadly

Edited by neacaisa

25 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

From Timisoara there are buses to Belgrade (50 euros) or a train that goes to Vrsac (small town at serbian-romanian border) and then you have to take another train from Vrsac to Belgrade.

No direct connection from Timisoara to Novi Sad, sadly

I think it's better Timisoara - Vrsac - Novi Sad. There's no need for Belgrade in that case. Timisoara -Vrsac is 8€ return and Vrsac - Novi Sad can't be more than that.

But the best is Budapest to Novi Sad. Train is 20€ return ticket but I guess it depends on plane tickets :D

Are you coming now? 

Edited by Nicklord

8 hours ago, Nicklord said:

I think it's better Timisoara - Vrsac - Novi Sad. There's no need for Belgrade in that case. Timisoara -Vrsac is 8€ return and Vrsac - Novi Sad can't be more than that.

But the best is Budapest to Novi Sad. Train is 20€ return ticket but I guess it depends on plane tickets :D

Are you coming now? 

Thanks for the info guys, gonna look into it over the weekend. 

12 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Fan pit is closer but vip part is usually on the right side in the middle on a some kind of hill with stairs to it and with a bar in it but you can send them a message on facebook to be sure about vip.

Do you already have a ticket for the festival? You can get a general ticket for free if you have it

Hi, 

Do you know where you can get the general ticket for free if you already have a festival ticket? I don't see this option on they're website anywhere. 

Thanks

Just now, Eggman2017 said:

Hi, 

Do you know where you can get the general ticket for free if you already have a festival ticket? I don't see this option on they're website anywhere. 

Thanks

"if you bought the EXIT/EXIT Adventure or EXIT Summer of Love tickets via Ticket Arena, Festicket, Destination Clubbing, Skiddle or if they were bought in Netherlands or Belgium, you will receive the Get Exited upgrade for free! You just need to take your free bracelet for Get EXITed at the official festival voucher exchange location, with a valid EXIT/EXIT Adventure/EXIT Summer of Love ticket."

• Upvote 1

On 11.3.2017. at 0:59 AM, Nicklord said:

"if you bought the EXIT/EXIT Adventure or EXIT Summer of Love tickets via Ticket Arena, Festicket, Destination Clubbing, Skiddle or if they were bought in Netherlands or Belgium, you will receive the Get Exited upgrade for free! You just need to take your free bracelet for Get EXITed at the official festival voucher exchange location, with a valid EXIT/EXIT Adventure/EXIT Summer of Love ticket."

Mate now there are 4 day and 5 day festival tickets but still 5 day is a good choice.

Re new announcement, well yes I suppose more acts will be added for the Main stage but it is hard to predict which genre..
Dance Arena on Sunday is basically still empty so some real techno acts will be added I think as Saturday is full of edm acts.

Noisia with "Outer Edges" is brilliant!

Looks like it's gonna be a whole party tomorrow with several acts playing or am I reading it wrong? 

Fatboy Slim announced for Sea Dance in Montenegro

Also acts for friday for the second biggest dance stage, No Sleep (should be called Really Heavy Drug Use stage but eh :lol: ) are announced

yes, there's gonna be a concert too (don't know why, but the whole event will be in the afternoon) and a press conference.

why do they book the same headliners on multiple festivals of the whole adventure? really don't get it. :-|

Edited by neacaisa

Read something about that. Only Exit is booked and organized by Exit organisation while Sea Dance, Sea Star and Revolution festival are organized by local organizers with the promotion and logistics helped from Exit. Also read that Exit Festival doesn't really make money at all and that they make profit from selling the brand name to other organizers. 

I think they are only careful with not having the same acts at Exit and Sea Dance as they are so close together. 

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Is that full line up? Facebook translates Romanian so bad and Exit didn't post anything 

It's 2 hours away from me and it's free, maybe I'll go if they add some more stuff. 

It's not the full line up, but I don't think they will add much more. Maybe one more headliner and a few other bands because it has been expanded from 2 to 3 days. 

This kind of festival only does it for the locals or the fans of one of the bands, really. Eluvetie, Dubfire, LTJ Bukem, Dubioza Kolektiv, Rudimental as a DJ set all played in Romania last year. Considering the ticket price, it's not bad but I won't bother going to another city for that poster.

Edited by neacaisa

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, tori1607 said:

Could someone tell me what you get with the VIP ticket? 

Also, with the fan pit ticket are you granted access closer to the stage than the GA tickets. Does anyone have a map which shows the fan pit section? 

With VIP you have your own line (which you pass in 5 minutes at most with regular ticket) vip bar and vip place on main stage which isn't really near the stage. Can't find map but they said that there will be 2 different parts so yeah, you'll be closer to the stage with fan pit one. I would buy fan pit, vip just isn't worth the money

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

With VIP you have your own line (which you pass in 5 minutes at most with regular ticket) vip bar and vip place on main stage which isn't really near the stage. Can't find map but they said that there will be 2 different parts so yeah, you'll be closer to the stage with fan pit one. I would buy fan pit, vip just isn't worth the money

Thanks for reply! Just trying to price it all up and see if i can go for The Killers.