Site photos - possible spoilers

Squonk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be awesome to see some kind of tribute to lemmy at the festival, especially given one of motorheads last festival shows was glastonbury......kind of feel like the guy got overlooked because of all the tributes to bowie and to me hes every bit as deserving of legend status...... but on one hand thats the biggest tribute to him of all, because like him motorhead never got the respect they deserved (from the mainstream at least) for kicking ass for so many years and refusing to compromise on anything.....I mean lemmy should have his picture in the dictionary next to the very definition of rock n roll!

Ill be raising a jd to the guy this year for sure, one of my favorite gig memories now is seeing them at Glastonbury last year because it turned out to be indeed the last time I would have the pleasure of doing so.

Some great shots here, thanks very much for taking the time to post them. I presume that the little red flags in the West Holts area are so that the guys with post drivers know where to put the bases for the flags around the Brothers Bar etc. Either that or it's a new "Glastonbury Pitch and Putt" area.   

On 6/15/2016 at 9:12 PM, waterfalls212434 said:

Would be awesome to see some kind of tribute to lemmy at the festival, especially given one of motorheads last festival shows was glastonbury......kind of feel like the guy got overlooked because of all the tributes to bowie and to me hes every bit as deserving of legend status...... but on one hand thats the biggest tribute to him of all, because like him motorhead never got the respect they deserved (from the mainstream at least) for kicking ass for so many years and refusing to compromise on anything.....I mean lemmy should have his picture in the dictionary next to the very definition of rock n roll!

Ill be raising a jd to the guy this year for sure, one of my favorite gig memories now is seeing them at Glastonbury last year because it turned out to be indeed the last time I would have the pleasure of doing so.

There will be an ace of spades on The Other stage