Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, emmett milbarge said:

Are you gonna do it? hope you do, you deserve a place after all the help on the comps

I would but it depends whether my other half can get that much time off work because it means being there earlier in the week! 

53 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I would but it depends whether my other half can get that much time off work because it means being there earlier in the week! 

Hopefully it works out for you :) 

I'd jump at the chance but don't think the kids would ever forgive us if we left them at home!

Just now, Gemsie85 said:

Hopefully it works out for you :) 

I'd jump at the chance but don't think the kids would ever forgive us if we left them at home!

If I were single I would be jumping at the chance! My other half is struggling with the extra few days off work and isn't keen on working at the festival, his argument is that 'during the few days I get off work, I don't really fancy working more'. :(

1 hour ago, Katir said:

OMG they have accepted me on LTF. Just sorting out my access needs now!

Brilliant news, I have been watching this thread hoping you and others got there somehow! so happy for you

4 hours ago, cb4747 said:

If I were single I would be jumping at the chance! My other half is struggling with the extra few days off work and isn't keen on working at the festival, his argument is that 'during the few days I get off work, I don't really fancy working more'. :(

I hear that telling people off for peeing is more fun than work, you just have to stay relatively sober ;-) 

Just now, morph100 said:

I hear that telling people off for peeing is more fun than work, you just have to stay relatively sober ;-) 

that is one of our main problems hahaha! Struggle with staying sober on a weeknight:rolleyes:

Hey all. Great to see more peeps getting to the farm! If anyone hears of any more volunteering options (that you're unable to take yourselves obviously!) give me a shout - still trying to get one more person a place. Thanks!!

11 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Hey all. Great to see more peeps getting to the farm! If anyone hears of any more volunteering options (that you're unable to take yourselves obviously!) give me a shout - still trying to get one more person a place. Thanks!!

Hello folks. I'm sad to say I'm back.... Gutted! When disabled access eventually got back to me it turns out there are no more PA tickets available and the people I was working for didn't have any spare. My husband (he is my PA who I mainly need at night when sleeping) could have worked too but we have a three year old and it was obviously unsuitable for her to come along and work along side us.

Another day of dreaming..... :( 

8 minutes ago, Katir said:

Hello folks. I'm sad to say I'm back.... Gutted! When disabled access eventually got back to me it turns out there are no more PA tickets available and the people I was working for didn't have any spare. My husband (he is my PA who I mainly need at night when sleeping) could have worked too but we have a three year old and it was obviously unsuitable for her to come along and work along side us.

I think they may have gone already as she was holding off for me all day? Let me know if anyone is interested xX

37 minutes ago, Katir said:

Oh wow. I was just about to offer congratulations as well. 

Still, it's not over until it's over. :)