Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrfunk

!!!! RESALE NOW !!!!!

But, thanks for the heads up mrfunk :)

Quite a bit of discussion of this over on the secret resale thread, in case anyone has missed it. It starts here.

sorry for the false start, you just never know... hope i didn't p!ss too many of you off :(

You didn't post those three magic words starting with G and ending with O so it's all good. 

32 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

sorry for the false start, you just never know... hope i didn't p!ss too many of you off :(

No mate, though my heart did rule my head for a moment there.

18 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

Not at all! Fair play for taking the time to post and try and help people out. It could have been the one for all you knew :)

Thanks anyhow :)

Just had a mini heart attack with the excitement thinking they were on sale and the disappointment thinking they'd all gone!

Thanks for posting.  

Looks like this one may have been just a drill (certainly got the old adrenaline going!) but excellent work and massive thanks to all posting alerts :wub:

All good intentions! Just goes to show how ready people need to be 

1 hour ago, mrfunk said:

Hey better to have a false hope than no hope!  Always willing to try a lead - no matter how small the chance!  Thanks.