East Campervan users....

Swine_Glasto2014

Stayed in E21, 22 and 23 over the years.  Never had any grief from anyone.

We always drive in with a cheery 'No glass' greeting and ask if they want to check. (There really is no glass).  No one has ever bothered to check and we've just been waved in.

Think I know the guy you mean, well not know him but know of him. Sort of slim bloke in his 50's with greying stubble and said cowboy hat? He seems to do the meet and greets and cv parking arrangements Tues/Weds then hangs about around the loos (not in a dodgy way!) next to the search tower and tea/burger vans at the entrance to the hill of death for the rest of the fest.

Why, what's he done?

Have you stayed in E21?

If so,have you had grief from the steward who 'greets' you on arrival with the cowboy hat?

Yes for the past 2 years, however as I have a letter from the Festival disabled team authorising us to be in the field it soon shuts bully boy Steve up!. It does disappoint him I'm sure as he is looking to reject us!!

But for those not aware E21 is set aside for festival workers and also for disabled people with permission from the disabled team, who can manage without taking valuable space for people with greater needs onsite in the Spring Hill disabled site. So please be mindful of this if you go in there and are able bodied. 

At the end of the day he is doing his job, shame he is unable to do this in a more pleasant way! 

Edited by StoneCircle

ah i know the guy you mean, always waves me straight on ito E20 :)  Although in 2014, E20 had almost reached capacity, and with only about 5 or6 vans behind me....the rest had been stopped at E23 or were being sent across the road.... he invited me into "his field"   :)  I wanted E20 though as was with friends, and found a space !