Showers

Hayz1975

My first time at KC this year and it appears that I need to pay an extra £30 to have a shower as there doesnt seem to be any mention of them in the campervan field? Is this for real.....4 days without shower or coughing up £30 is a bit harsh!

My first time at KC this year and it appears that I need to pay an extra £30 to have a shower as there doesnt seem to be any mention of them in the campervan field? Is this for real.....4 days without shower or coughing up £30 is a bit harsh!

Theres normally showers in the main field that are pay as you use them, think its usually about a £5 when you want to use them. I camp in emperors usually so i cant say how long you need to queue for mind

If you're in the campervan field then I'm pretty sure you get acess to emperors which has shower blocks. Big q's unless you're an early riser. Think the £30 is for premium area in main camping, but even they have shower blocks for about £4 pay for use

Showers? It's a festival!!

I shower for 51 and a half weeks a year. Missing one for a few days is not a problem for me.

Joking aside, I read only the other day that in the 18th century 'normal' people only had a full wash about twice a year. Obviously I'm not going to push it quite that far but it seems humans can survive without constant washing.

Showers? It's a festival!!

I shower for 51 and a half weeks a year. Missing one for a few days is not a problem for me.

Exactly...

I never thought I'd see the day when festival goers were discussing bloody showers...

as my learned friend said it's only a few days anyway...

The majority of festival goers all smell the same by day three!

Whilst it's good to shower, queuing for an hour is such a pain...just take plenty of babywipes...if they're good enough for babies then they're good enough for adults!

Plus 1 for the baby wipes. That and a good wash at the sinks, unless it rains all the time.....again !

Plus 1 for the baby wipes. That and a good wash at the sinks, unless it rains all the time.....again !

But not what Hayz wants to wash... :girlcray:

I assume most of you who are suggesting NOT showering are men, who dont have a "monthly visitor"?? Im quite happy to smell like a festival goer at any other time!!

Can't you arrange for The Painters to be in at a different date?

Im Happy to pay per Shower, Thanks for that information......I assume most of you who are suggesting NOT showering are men, who dont have a "monthly visitor"?? Im quite happy to smell like a festival goer at any other time!!

Can't you arrange for The Painters to be in at a different date?

Yeah, if you go to your GP and tell them, they can give you Norehisterone to delay your painting until you're home.