bamber

The Elusive Chanteuse

I bet mc likes to get dark

That's just scary

No Man living or dead could sing Love is a Losing Game. Ladies only. Any of the above could improve any Man Song.

If you don't like Mariah Carey you are not right in the head.

Such a terrific talent, so wasted on some truly appalling music. She peaked with a Vision of Love I'm afraid.

Some great suggestions on this thread though, Erykah Badu and Lauren Hill I would love to see at Glastonbury.

And at her best. Whichever side of the fence you are on, this has to push your buttons?

Edited by bamber

I would disagree but I honestly do see why Miriah is not on the list, too mainstream, whatever.

There is no fucking excuse for the continuing glaring omission of Eryhah Budu though. The most obvious act never to have played.

Erykah Badu yes - Mariah Carey no. Too ballard/pop orientated, couldn't see it going down well at all.

Erykah on the on the other hand would be amazing but can't see her as a headliner.

Apart from her mostly making shite music...

Maybe she was asked and said no due to money? (Like I'm sure Adele has been asked, but says no because she has a bit of the stage fright)

Mariah Scarey is an affront to music and should never be allowed through the gates at Glastonbury even as a paying customer

Edited by richroet
  • Upvote 1

Mariah Scarey is an affront to music and should never be allowed through the gates at Glastonbury even as a paying customer

Arguably Metalica are an affront to music and should never be allowed through the gates at Glastonbury even as a paying customer?

Edited by bamber

Not a Metallica fan by a long way but would go to 100 Metallica gigs over hearing one MS song

Edited by richroet