Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Hart Attack

1,009 posts in this topic

:D the soni poster is wrong. You have too many bands friday for a start. Remove the second stage and you'll be a little closer. :D

Machine Head second stage?

Yeah right.

Avenged Sevenfold in a tent?

LOL!

severe lack of the best new band on the planet ,taking dawn !

Won't get TVC anywhere next year. Homme will be touring with Queens.

going on what soni organisers and coppo said on the metal hammer podcast earlier this year - I'm willing to put money on soundgarden already being signed for soni.

going on what soni organisers and coppo said on the metal hammer podcast earlier this year - I'm willing to put money on soundgarden already being signed for soni.

I dont think RHCP are the draw they were 10 years ago. they pissed on their chips with their last headline sets at reading and leeds - utter w*nk.

I don't belive a word of what Soni are saying about the 3 bands they've lined up, just spin as next year tixs go on sale and I can't see them not having at least one metal headliner.

My Thoughts

R+L

Bloc Party

Kasabian

Foo Fighters

Linkin Park have a slim chance of taking the slot over Kasabian and being the shared TITP headliner

Download

Van Halen

Rammstein

Metallica

Sonisphere

Rush

RHCP

Soundgarden

What most think really.

V Festival

Lady Gaga

The Strokes/Coldplay/The Killers

T In The Park

Biffy Clyro

Lady Gaga

The Killers/Snow Patrol/Linkin Park

:lol: I saw that! Don't believe it for one second. Now I've heard Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush and Soundgarden are headlining next year. The 'metal' crowd would be outraged!

:lol: I saw that! Don't believe it for one second. Now I've heard Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush and Soundgarden are headlining next year. The 'metal' crowd would be outraged!

Yea surely if Biffy can headline then QOTSA can. I am a fan of both but the fact sonisphere took the chance on Biffy this year they could take the chance on QOTSA next year

Yea surely if Biffy can headline then QOTSA can. I am a fan of both but the fact sonisphere took the chance on Biffy this year they could take the chance on QOTSA next year

RHCP looking likely at this stage i'd say considering kililive are promoting their november tour...

then again only time will tell.

Biffy are probably broadly across different people bigger in size bud. I would say people could name more biffy off their head than QOTSA.

Soni isn't V or R&L so their headliners don't need to have a wide deomgarphic.