Noisy Neighbours

Guest Stardust-32

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best time I find to get a kip in is late afternoon / early evening when you've been on the booze all day, sets you up for the night then! Don't mean long, just an hour or something, (any longer and you will find it hard to get up again).

Surely you should only be going to bed when you physically can't walk one more step. :lol:

You can sleep anytime up to noon and not miss much action so anytime upto 4am is gonna give you 8 hours kip which is far too long. This is a very special weekend and very rare so make the most of it.

I generally stick my mp3 on and set the timer for 30 minutes. by then I'm normally comatose and I'm listening to my own music. And it saves your batteries.

Why is all the music played loud around your tent NEVER your kind of music!?!?!?!?

I always make the effort to get up at the latest noon and as long as the weather is fine you can always fine a good place close to a stage that you can doze for an hour or too and still feel like your enjoying the music.

usually I'm so excited about being there that I wouldn't dare ruin anyone else's fun and ask them to be quiet, any sort of music around me helps me go to sleep anyway. But the days are just so tiresome any sort of noise I don't mind, i'm to tired to be effected by it. I just accept that like me everyone else is trying to make the most of it, we've had noisy neighbors talking from midnight till 7am, it sounds like you've been unlucky because all we had to do was politely request for them to be quiet :/

last year i was next to a group of ppl who obviously had a girl called roxanne in the group and all weekend all i heard was 'Roxanne' screamed in a very high pitched voice a la the Police styleee. got quite annoying after a while!

was also near a group of lads who every morningtried to get ppl to play games and shouted morning campers hi de hi style which was funny as!