NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

Enough of this MW2 stuff.

:P

I just completed Uncharted2 on hard.

Man some bits towards the end were very hard, i think im gonna have to give crushing a go now. :P

Absolutely incredible game though, froms tart to finish it had me entertained.

I even had audience members who came round just to watch the game as it was enjoyable to watch the story. Like a very well made movie.

Amazing game.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will give it a try. Anyone know if they'll be selling it in sainsburys locals? or just the big ones?

I have spent several days berating my other half for being sad enough to book three days off work and set an alarm for 8.30am so he could go buy this game this morning. Seems he's not alone :P Please tell me there's not so much "UAV is online" in this one or I might just have to buy a separate telly :P

I have spent several days berating my other half for being sad enough to book three days off work and set an alarm for 8.30am so he could go buy this game this morning. Seems he's not alone :P Please tell me there's not so much "UAV is online" in this one or I might just have to buy a separate telly :P

Still not sure about that.

remedies of rescission and damages available to them for fraudulent misrep which is what CBC's done; he's fraudulently misrep'd his position as a valid holder of the voucher that has induced the other party into the contract.

Just completed MW2. WOW!!!! Campaign mode was better than I expected :P

I'll need to try Spec Ops and Multiplayer tomorrow so if anyone's online and fancies trying to get a match or two going feel free to add/ invite me

Edited by parTy animal

So...just got back from asda. Queue was MASSIVE. Police showed up to control shit, got hairy for a bit apparently. 10th from last to get it but going late was the key, only waited 20 odd minutes, some waited 6 hours.

All that's left is the crushing disappointment due to the hype. Can't wait.

They are perfectly capable of deciding who is a returning customer and who isn't. If the discount was awarded during the transaction, then they might have a case. But it wasn't. By giving him a refund they decided he should be awarded the discount.
Edited by ralph250

Still not sure about that.

Affirmation, as you say, would bar right of rescission, but depends on them being aware of the misrepresentation. Redgrave v Hurd (1881) counters any claim to due diligence/constructive notice* of knowing whether CBC was a valid recipient of the voucher...

*constructive notice would apply in misrep if they'd been made aware of something that should put them on further investigation/enquiry, but unless someone reported CBC there's nothing to say they had that awareness or would acquire it without showing due diligence (which CBC can't argue as above).

Except that Very.co.uk's terms say it's up to them to verify the information :P

2.3 Where you have redeemed a promotional code or any other offer ("a Code") against your order, acceptance of this order is subject to our verifying that the Code has been issued to you personally, that you comply with all the terms of the offer and qualify for the Code. In the event that the Code has not been issued to you for your personal use or you do not qualify for the offer, the price of the order will be adjusted notwithstanding any email or other confirmation that you receive.

If the retrospective refund isn't an act of them fulfilling the contract by their terms, then I don't know what is.

Edited by ralph250

well I missed my "xbox banned from live" solution completely, it was staring me right in the face.

my PS3

see, I have known my box wont survive a sign in for a couple of weeks now, and was thinking about having to buy a new one just for cod6, when all the time I had the PS3 sitting there saying "you never play games on me"

so I got it in asda this morning for £32. psn tag is t8yman, I know Ive got jay and a couple of others on there, but any other cod ps3'ers send me an FR. and I will own you.