NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of violent video games and age ratings, when I was in HMV at lunch today getting my XBL thingy there was some mother buying GTA for her 12 year old son. She seemed rather unaware as to what she was buying and clearly the boy was just using her to buy the game.

I saw this exact same thing when Vice City and San Andreas were released - stupid parents blindly buying little Timmy whatever they wanted without question.

Speaking of violent video games and age ratings, when I was in HMV at lunch today getting my XBL thingy there was some mother buying GTA for her 12 year old son. She seemed rather unaware as to what she was buying and clearly the boy was just using her to buy the game.

I saw this exact same thing when Vice City and San Andreas were released - stupid parents blindly buying little Timmy whatever they wanted without question.

So i got sucked into GTA via there damn advertising! Its everywhere!!!!

Went down into town about an hour ago and its sold out everywhere. Game/Gamestation/Woolworths/Dixons/currys/comet/Tescos/morrisons!!

Just try 2mo!

to Lithium and Miller...the intro takes about 15 mins...then a bunch more sequenses intermitted by some driving and things...you need maybe 2 hours to get into it.

im loving that you can get taxis tho...grea for making tea/smoking joint/taking piss...and it doesn't seem as silly as san andreas was with the personal relationships, and eating, going to the gym, etc...

very pleased...this games os good...im worried about my social life.

oooo i am loving GTA4!!! i bought a xbox just so i can play this game :O

at work we sold out of the xbox ones but we still have about 10 ps3 ones left

ive got the game, but getting my x box tommorow when i get paid.

shall also buy an extra controller and pes2008, but that wont get a see in for at least a week i think.

i will get my wireless router and x box live next month, as well as halo 3

im going to get the booklet guide thingy which goes with it. we are selling it at work for £12.99 but ive got a voucher for £2 off plus i get 30% staff discount off that too :O

one of the women at work knew I had bought the 360 version from asda, and asked me how much the ps3 version was because "jack" had saved up £37. Jack is 10 (maybe 11).

its not even worth going into it with her.

the very first intro scene should be enough for any parent to wake up, but sadly, 99% wont even see it.

Personally, I think the game is OK, not played the MP yet, but the SP - whilst obviously technically brilliant - isnt exactly setting my world aflame. I have played for about 2 hours.

the very first intro scene should be enough for any parent to wake up, but sadly, 99% wont even see it.

Personally, I think the game is OK, not played the MP yet, but the SP - whilst obviously technically brilliant - isnt exactly setting my world aflame. I have played for about 2 hours.

GTA4 single player is great, funny, impressive, great to play.

Multiplayer - oh dear. Seems broken to me. None of us could figure out how to keep the friend parties together and not let anyone else in. Parties getting split up and sent to random matches containing whiny american children and utter morons.

From just last night, the general online community in GTA4 makes the Halo 3 community seem like a bunch of saints.