NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way the roads all have a natural camber to them. It's a rather small detail that probably added quite a bit to the development time, and something most people will overlook but I think it has a great impact to the gameplay and making the world feel solid.

Drink Walking... great fun! though it does make you feel a bit sick after a while... so its quite realistic in that sense!

The new gun combat and cover system seems pretty good, though I've only used it in 2 missions so far. Are there any Amunation shops around? I can't seem to find any.

I love Likkle Jacobs accent too. He's my favourite character so far.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Go into your phone, then options, then turn sleep mode on. This stops people ringing you up, but you can still ring other people or go and see people for missions.

The one thing that is annoying me about GTA is that I can hardly read the phone. I have to keep getting up and standing right next to the TV in order to read it

Took me ages to work out how to hail a taxi, and then once I'd figured out how to whistle, it took me ages to work out how to get in the back rather than hijacking it.

Have you had a message pop up telling you how to do it? I don't think you can do it until you've seen that message. Go and get pissed with Roman, and it'll tell you that you should get a cab instead of driving. You have to be looking in the direction of the cab for it to work too. Also, I think (but am not sure) that you may have to be on a pavement, not in the middle of the road.

I like the radio stations, my favourite has to be The Journey. Full of electro-synth music by the likes of Philip Glass. Quite relxaing and they're all tunes I knew but never could work out what the hell their names were.

And I like the station full of the Russian Gogol-Bordello-esque music on it, along with the rock one that plays Smashing Pumpkins.

Edited by Purple Monkey

I like the radio stations, my favourite has to be The Journey. Full of electro-synth music by the likes of Philip Glass. Quite relxaing and they're all tunes I knew but never could work out what the hell their names were.

And I like the station full of the Russian Gogol-Bordello-esque music on it, along with the rock one that plays Smashing Pumpkins.